Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.38 - 102votes)

81diver

Alt Names: alt 81 Diveralt ハチワンダイバーalt Hachi Wan Daibaalt Hachi Wan Diver
Author: Shibata Yokusaru
Artist: Shibata Yokusaru
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kentarō's former shogi teacher taught him to (metaphorically) dive into the 81 squares of the shogi board. Thus, his nickname is "81diver". He has failed to enter the professional league of shogi competition. However, he continues to play the game for a living by gambling at amateur shogi clubs.
Go to 81diver Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

204 Comments

seems like they're the same... this MC just can't react when he has to
Hmm, Really looks like fun to me, don't like the girl though she reminds of a to freaking old lady. and why would he bet 5000 euro for one match!
i really just got disappointed. tbh i thought it would be somewhat like saki. BUT THIS GUY IS SUCH A PESSIMIST. idk if i should continue reading or just give up cause his pessimism from losing one game just kills me inside.
dissappointed by the MC in the drama, hope it will be different in the manga

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics