Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.38 - 102votes)

81diver

Alt Names: alt 81 Diveralt ハチワンダイバーalt Hachi Wan Daibaalt Hachi Wan Diver
Author: Shibata Yokusaru
Artist: Shibata Yokusaru
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kentarō's former shogi teacher taught him to (metaphorically) dive into the 81 squares of the shogi board. Thus, his nickname is "81diver". He has failed to enter the professional league of shogi competition. However, he continues to play the game for a living by gambling at amateur shogi clubs.
Go to 81diver Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

204 Comments

chess/shogi is a sport.
Its just a mental one not a physical one
Just to be sure...Is it a mistake that the manga got a sport tag???
Its been awhile since I said thank you.

But thank you Utopia and Lazy Ass Scans.
It really shows how much work you put in.
seems like it has potential and i can't wait for more chapters
The Kaiji of Shogi
Exciting to see this manga uploaded, thanksUtopia and Lazy Ass Scans.
this is indeed great manga :D
She wants more =)
I find in very exicting, the personality of the MC and his growth. Yes, the art leave stuff to be desired (like how the female are drawn), but it captures the intensity in shogi. Eargely wanting to read more.

Thanks for the translation :)
INSTA MC
I like it too, hope more chapters will come up soon.
The art is ugly as gaga ):
I'm not seeing we're he's diving into the shogi board
Thank you Utopia and Lazy Ass Scans :D
Wasn't sure what to make of it after the 1st chapter, but the second and 3rd have me interested now.
The art isn't the best but I'm liking the story. And the MC is so awkward at times that it's kind of...funny? I dunno, I usually hate awkward MCs but I like him somehow...
Yay! Thanks for the new chapters :D
That said, I still got all excited when my sidebar said this had finally been updated.

Then I get here and find out it's just a rehash of the first chapter. At leas this means it's been picked back up by somebody else.
It's the mouth. Somehow it just gives her a man face.
scratch that...I don't know what it is either...ummm
@imercenary her Shoulders, perhaps haha
Hmm... theres just something about the art that doesn't seem right. I know the giant breasts and the close-ups are for fan service and dramatic impact, but theres just something off-putting about it all.
wondering why chap 1 was translated again. I'm guessing project's been picked up again then?
shut up and take my money
You guys can find the dorama in d-addicts, or doramax264.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics