Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.38 - 102votes)

81diver

Alt Names: alt 81 Diveralt ハチワンダイバーalt Hachi Wan Daibaalt Hachi Wan Diver
Author: Shibata Yokusaru
Artist: Shibata Yokusaru
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kentarō's former shogi teacher taught him to (metaphorically) dive into the 81 squares of the shogi board. Thus, his nickname is "81diver". He has failed to enter the professional league of shogi competition. However, he continues to play the game for a living by gambling at amateur shogi clubs.
Go to 81diver Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

204 Comments

i came for the plot....

and for the bewbs with a maid uniform

@fakehero screw you
art of this manga isnt 10/10 but mangaka can still improve
bwaaaaa...sensi's a bum..didn't see coming...sarcasm.
there is no way her nips are contained by her slutfit. c'mon you know it too. That maid outfit is something else.
The story might be kinda dumb..but i can love the MC for sacrificing his morals in order to meet this chick again.
Nothing like a little life-endangerment to make a girl laugh.
I like a lot this manga . What I really don't like are the exagerations (if the Live action serie was sticking with the manga).
Everyone is talking about how attractive the women are...they're consistent with the art style of the mangaka. When you look at a guy in this manga you should only expect a woman to look the way they do. If you don't like them then you don't like the aesthetic. When you are commenting only on the visuals of the women that tells me one thing. That is the only visual you appreciate. You don't give a shit about the art of the manga.
@Laurens D, Really who cares if she's ugly or not ? She's kinda cute, i even think that the story's better with her not being super hot.
Thank you for the awesome chapters :D

but... I'm the only one who thinks that girl is ugly?
I thought there was an update. And there is :) ch 7 and ch 8.
Thank you Utopia Scanlations.

And FakeHero is entitled to his own opinions. But I'm curious now lol. "Can´t believe I thought this was good." What were you expecting?
fakehero nothing you just said makes sense, but mostly it just pisses me off that you go after the women as deformed, that's acidic opinions right there
I bet that all of you that thought "busty women is okay since this isn´t ecchi" must feel kinda stupid now. This turned from underdog story into some creepy fanservice with deformed ladies. Can´t believe I thought this was good.
@FakeHero You're right about that. The comic would be more popular.
But the question is not about how much popular, but who it's popular to? For the type of people the author wants to appeal to, unattractive women is totally fine.
Btw this "fake" popularity brought on by sexy pictures might be called hype.
Now the title makes sense.
The fact that the woman isn't the "slim hot beauty" is one of the positives.
If you just want appearance you could just look a pictures instead...
I gotto say it, the author can´t draw attractive women. If he did, this would be much more popular. Still, is pretty good.
just ...wow!
ahaha this manga full of win in the last few page of chapter6
dang!!!!
lap pillow!!!
This manga's humor kinda confuses me.....This is a great time to show off my wtf face....Posted Image
There's romance right?
I wasnt expecting this manga to be this funny. The different style of inking is refreshing. I look forward to this manga's progress.
3 gatsu no lion = SHogi + drama + slice of life
81 diver= Shogi + slice of life + comedy

2 EPIC SHOGI MANGAS
A lap pillow. The best reward for a hard days work.
nice new chapters, I cannot wait for more.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics