Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.7 - 644votes)

Freezing

Alt Names: alt フリージング
Author: Im Dal-Young
Artist: Kim Kwang Hyun
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Beings from a different dimension have started a war with mankind. To counter this threat, an academy called "Genetics" that trains female warriors called "Pandora," who can wield special weaponry and armor, was formed. Kazuya Aoi decided to enroll in this school because of a promise with his sister, an outstanding alumnus who died in battle. There he meets second year Satellizer L. Bridgette, nicknamed "The Untouchable Queen" due to her solitary demeanor but also top of her class whose battle simulation streak is undefeated, until he came... and slowly changed her.

Webcomic:
http://www.comic-valkyrie.com/modules/web_valkyrie/freezing/

Spin-Offs:

> Freezing - First Chronicle:
http://bato.to/comic/_/freezing-first-chronicle-r1792

> Freezing - Zero:
http://bato.to/comic/_/freezing-zero-r4603

> Freezing Pair Love Stories:
http://bato.to/comic/_/freezing-pair-love-stories-r8731

> Freezing DVD stories (omake?)
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/freezing-omake-r20454
Go to Freezing Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window KidCongo
  • 273 Replies
Topic Aoi Kazuya (Finally use his powers?) New Window Cydric
  • 54 Replies
Topic Who's Hotter, Satellizer or Cassandra? New Window raindz
  • 14 Replies
Topic Freezing Chapter 197-201+ New Window harry9x
  • 2 Replies
Topic Who's gonna pick up the translations? New Window RainerZA
  • 5 Replies
Topic Who is the worst character in Freezing. New Window SilverDirtystar
  • 4 Replies

2801 Comments

What a prick.
It's not like FTH has dropped it, is it necessary to work on the same project as them? >_> I find it disrespectful...
Its not perfect but its better than nothing. If you dont like it, dont read it. Offer constructive critism if you please. Help relieve the burden by either helping him or supporting major groups to do it.
There's a reason why entire groups revolve around things like this. Don't even try if it's only going to end up like garbage in the end, doubly so if you're doing it solo.
lol dude..basics-font for normal speech wild words ,for screams wild words bold or other..and put in text options centering ...
i am trying to translate it in english, i am trying to translate as fast as possible, but i am also typesetting it in the chapter, so takes a lil longer! Maybe i can get some nice translations done for some chaps in few time
yay a new chapter :X maybe there will be more :)) since brazilteam translated ...i think until chapter 72 :)) maybe someone will translate it in english till 72 :))...well...i know it wont happen..but any man has the right to have this dream :)))
Looks like the prota is again in the third characters...he had his epic moments but more of them were like meh*....but
Spoiler
even so, is a really new idea
Yay, a new chapter! I'm addicted to this story even tho it's a bit too mean.
i gotta say i think the reason people read this manwha is that there's so much "breast", why is Im Dal-Young like this i can never find out.
This series definitely needs moar boobs, there is a serious lack of boobs here, also, too much happiness :/

Jokes aside, there is something that keeps me reading, I also read UnbalancexUnbalace & Koimoku
even though I like it so little I still like it so much :<
gente hay una página en portugués con los capítulos hasta el número 72 pero el dueño no ha querido responder las invitaciones de publicar aquí (ya llevo 2 meses enviándole mensajes) y el portugués escrito no es mi fuerte >_< ¿alguien de aquí los puede traducir a inglés? aquí les dejo el enlace
Funny how most of the comments here are at least somewhat negative, yet the comic is among the 10 most popular as of now. :P
The drama kind of made the plot stuck in the same place for too long.
Even the death of minor character to show the experiment failed need to take a lot of chapters but I keep questioned myself why I keep reading this....O.o

It's not like I hate this series, its just that I want to see more plot where they DO something that actually works to fight the angles (don't remember it's name) than too much of infighting and emo characters.
The boobs are nice (hentai FTW, guysn the real artist behind Freezing also published a short hentai artbook), but the story is the same appalling shit as Evangelion.

The fate of humanity lies on the fragile shoulders of psychologically unbalanced emo kids ?
Hey, let's aggravate their problems, it would be pointless to offer them free shrink sessions or any kind of psychological support !

Meh. More boobs, less emo shit, please.
@Twiliger: It's clear that it's to show that she's forcing herself to say such stuff. Or else why would she be so agitated?
Isn't Scarlet Oohara kinda annoying? Not for her speeches and actions. But she says one thing, apparently with conviction, in front of people, and says the opposite when she's alone. Just make up your mind already. As it is, I don't know what to make of her.
Photo
ALL HAIL TREBOR
Dec 10 2011 02:03 AM
I don't even know why I read this.

wait, nvm
id kinda like it if the plot wud advance more it seems to be stuck in a rut....
Like it very much, something different from other stories XD Satellizer and Lana FTW XD
Well I like it this series. I find it nice to read a manga/manhwa every once in a while where everything isn't always just peaches and cream (with regards to the raging)....But as a wise man once said, haters gonna hate.
wow alot of hate -.- haters are everywhere....
Im Dal-Young for you....All his manga are like this.
warning: ntr fans only, unless you like raging.
^--exactly. So much...breast....it's kinda disgusting =_="

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics