Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 26votes)

Iketeru Futari

Alt Names: alt 天生一對alt イケてる2人alt Cool Couplealt Sexy Couple
Author: Sano Takashi
Artist: Sano Takashi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: 16-year old Saji has nothing better to do than fantasize about beautiful young women all day. But he has his heart set on winning the affections of the school's headturner, Koizumi Akira. Problem is, the said girl won't even give him the time of the day. Ordinarily this would put off the typical admirer from further pursuing a fruitless endeavor, but for someone like Saji, a disconcerting cold shoulder is no trouble at all.
Go to Iketeru Futari Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic What is the scary thing that Seiji and the group found in chapter 40? New Window Haiyami
  • 1 Replies

28 Comments

OK so since Village Idiot scans has long since dropped this and no one else has picked it up I just want to mention that I have raws for volumes 7-33 and am willing to pick it up so long as someone is willing to handle translating. I'll provide the raws, the translator will translate, I don't think a cleaner is needed because the raws are quite clean, and the layout of the dialogue bubbles makes it so a re-drawer is probably not needed.

If someone is willing to handle translating then I please either message me here on Bato.to or on the discord server I linked below.

https://discord.gg/NnBRsEC

Spoiler

He is so cool

i really like this series and really hope that someone picks this up.it's a real shame that it's so long,which makes it hard for anyone to pick it up.well,next time i should take care to pick something which will probably not be scanlated

too bad this got dropped by viscans

why can't translators grow on trees? or lolis? If we had real lolis to give away....

yeah !!

new chapter ^^

Remember, to be an ecchi manga protagonist you need to be able to handle Keitaro levels of pain and injury.

ops wrong post.... is dis really a good reco for sum1 who's 1st manga n the whole reason switch from reading novel to manga is one piece?

I don't know if I should bother picking this up. VIScans say ~120 days per chapter :(

uh, how about helping us out especially with the translation part? Maybe if we actually had a translator willing to dedicate time to working on this...

I don't know if I should bother picking this up. VIScans say ~120 days per chapter :(

Finished up to chap 10 and im finding the romantic comedy awesome. BUT can i know if the story plot changes like both MC finding other partners midway or something?(AKA Mindbreak / NTR-like) Or is this romantic comedy gonna continue all the way till the end? 

Spoiler

Finished up to chap 10 and im finding the romantic comedy awesome. BUT can i know if the story plot changes like both MC finding other partners midway or something?(AKA Mindbreak / NTR-like) Or is this romantic comedy gonna continue all the way till the end? 

I feel the pain of the TL, but this is such a good manga

remember it's 15+ years old now, and yet the tsundere heroine is really well-thought, with a dramatic back story.

kudos to the male character too : despite being a hopelessly idiotic pervert, Saji is one hell of a stand-up guy for his love

33 volumes to go, and a great ending too

good luck and thx a mill VIscans ;)

wow i thought this series was dropped but an update, 2 chapters how generous thank you Village Idiot and KidCongo now I have to re-read from ch 1 since I no longer no the char or plot

Holy mother of god! An update!

Ergh, the translations at chapter 30 are painful D:

I remember watching the anime of this... god, it had to be at least 7 years ago... memories...
[spoiler][spoiler]
Yay another chapter !!
I read the ending actually but I won't touch this until a few years when it's fully scanlated.
TLing this makes me sick sometimes :( ... Fu-nyan...
OMG! Somebody picked this manga up! Finally!
I hope village idiot finish this it's pretty good + it's 33 volumes so i hope they'll continue this as a regular series
Translators needed to keep this manga going~ http://vi-scans.com/wp/2012/05/02/iketeru-futari-47/
This might be the origin of tsunderes, a girl can't express her feelings. Anyways, I read a bit ages a go, now read all the chapters. It's a funny manga, the guy's a pervert but is really devoted to the girl and passionate, the girl isn't really honest with her feelings. It's mainly the guy chasing the girl but there is some action, progress and other stuff.

Spoiler

It's fun manga to read though.
i liked this manga so much, was one of the first mangas i started reading long time ago
I remember watching this as an anime several years ago. 5 min episodes, but so funny and heart warming

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics