Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 26votes)

Iketeru Futari

Alt Names: alt 天生一對alt イケてる2人alt Cool Couplealt Sexy Couple
Author: Sano Takashi
Artist: Sano Takashi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: 16-year old Saji has nothing better to do than fantasize about beautiful young women all day. But he has his heart set on winning the affections of the school's headturner, Koizumi Akira. Problem is, the said girl won't even give him the time of the day. Ordinarily this would put off the typical admirer from further pursuing a fruitless endeavor, but for someone like Saji, a disconcerting cold shoulder is no trouble at all.
Go to Iketeru Futari Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic What is the scary thing that Seiji and the group found in chapter 40? New Window Haiyami
  • 1 Replies

28 Comments

One amusing gag manga. But honestly, it just feels draggy. Though I'm fine with continuing to read it.
wooo one of my favorite is being translated again :)
I hope VIscans take over this project.
It's such a good comedy that it'd be a shame to let it untranslated.
Plus, there are 33 volumes available in tankoubon

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics