Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 25votes)

Mayonaka Lolita

Alt Names: alt 真夜中 ロリータalt Midnight Lolita
Author: Shiumi Saki
Artist: Shiumi Saki
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After she took some medicine, Michiryuu suddenly became a little girl. People used to say that she was really perfect. That's why she wants to go back to normal quickly. But the condition if she wants that happen is to find "a person she'll love". But that's completely impossible for her! So what will happen to Michiryuu...?
Go to Mayonaka Lolita Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

41 Comments

me too @skoobiedoobie
The situation is cute, "Miniru" is very cute. Characters are kinda rudimentary and the events and obstacles are pretty standard. Overall, fairly fun.
im not a pedophile but the cuteness of this might turn me into one
Bunny-chi thinks mi-tans cute >.< bunny-chi imagines her in bunny ears >.< too cute!!!!!!!!
If someone offered me free juice id drink it, only thing that makes no sense is why no one is woried about her not coming home, but then again in most manga the characters usually live by themselves or their parents away so yeah, i want more
I forgot to say, instafollow due to kawaii chibi.
after reading it, only one thing to say: kawaii sugiru.
the chibi art on the cover looks cute.
She's really naive..

Does that mean he'll have to "feed" her, like in Her Majesty's Dog?
This Manga kind of makes no sense.

She doesn´t even know that guy... and just drinks that stuff on command. She even goes with him.
@raisane: there was a manga just recently where the protagonist (female) would shrink whenever she´s hungry, i can´t remember the name but it´s also a romance/shoujo manga so it´s quite similar.
if it's not a new idea, which manga are similar then?
well, not a new idee but its still ok!
Looks cute, but the execution is a bit off. I'll follow it anyways, maybe it will even out later on.
Really cute, though it seems a bit rushed to me
he probably went back to school and heard her. she did start crying out for help.

this series is too cute!
of course.. he knows that the girl is in that box.. how?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics