Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 823votes)

Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou

Alt Names: alt ชีวิตป่วนรักของสาวมอนส์เตอร์alt モンスター娘のいる日常alt Daily Life with a Monster Girlalt Everyday Life with Monster Girlsalt 몬스터 딸이있는 일상alt 魔物娘的(相伴)日常alt Ma vie, monstressesalt Monmusualt Monster Musumealt Vida Diaria Con Una Chica Monstruo
Author: Inui Takemaru (Okayado)
Artist: Inui Takemaru (Okayado)
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Three years ago, the world came to know of the existence of humanoid beast creatures after the government decided to stop hiding their existence from the world. It was decided that they would be integrated into human society, and thus the "Cultural Exchange Between Species Bill" was created. Since then, the cultural exchange program became a huge success helping many species integrate into human society.

Kurusu Kimihito is a volunteer (?) in this exchange program who has been given a Lamia (Snake Girl) named Miia to take care of. After spending some time together, Miia has fallen in love with Kurusu, which isn't a bad thing per se. However, there is a stipulation in the exchange program that prohibits interbreeding between humans and beast creatures. Violating this law results in a severe punishment for the human. Will Kurusu be able to resist Miia's advances and keep himself out of trouble?
Go to Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Favorite girl so far New Window MrAnarchist
  • 45 Replies
Topic Monster Musume digital volumes now available New Window lttlrshark
  • 1 Replies
Topic Monster Musume author OKAYADO at Anime Expo New Window lttlrshark
  • 1 Replies
Topic Ch 38 Discussion New Window UltimaWraith
  • 1 Replies
Topic Which monster would you like to see appear next? New Window MathiasonThe5th
  • 24 Replies
Topic SPOILERS THREAD !!! New Window yariel
  • 180 Replies

3907 Comments

I demand more Monster Girls who are as cute but not creepy and sexy as Miia right this instant.
@silverking01 You can't see my face right now, but I am crying a little. Oh well, maybe it will still be cute.
Interesting idea. I do hope the story fleshes out more and maybe the main story character will be changed in some way by the monsters he meets. We all know that if there are snake girls there is bound to be vampires and other mythological creatures like harpies and so on. Stay tuned!!!
@garrum, there will be other mythical creatures involved.
Reminded me of a certain riske boss battle from Final Fantasy II (search "Lamia Queen").
I wonder if this (if it actually becomes a legitimate series) will focus solely on these two characters, or if it will branch out on other couples with different animal types? I'd kinda like it to stay with just these two, but I worry that it might just be the same situation as this chapter over and over again, without any real forward progress. Of course there is the chance that this is nothing but a fanservice manga with tails and ears, but I'd like to hope that it will be a real romance manga (with tails and ears).
Good stuff, reminds me of Monster Girl Quest. Need moar D:!
Monster girl manga now this is a good change in genre, show more =P
Really like this; nice direction change from cat girls and angels/demons. Though I hope they go a bit more into how the two were introduced other than the quick flashback. Will have to keep track of this one!
Definitely worth a read, poor guy though, seems like that girl will be the death of him one way or another. :D
Just Great
Just Great
@oblivion- this is a monthly release.
@venificae - yeah yeah MGQ. I want part 3 already.
Nice, instant follow! Hopefully this will be a weekly release.
@Insania.Fox It was shown were her reproductive organ was, since she is GIRL-snake its pretty obvious were it is (And it was censored when she got into the bathroom naked, the tail hide it).
Cat girls are too mainstream, in all honesty.
....new fetish? Not cat girl but snake girl....I think i prefer this 1...How can he f*** her anyway...no no let's not go there and enjoy the comedy...Still I wish she can have human legs....
@jojo1 Interbreeding with a snake-girl who could easily break all your bones? Yeah me too.
.......A-Awesome!!! There should be more monster girl manga.
Wow, I love this.
PETA ALERT!!! i would say. DAMN!!! SO GOOD
a new fetish awakened inside me...
reminds me of Luka and Alice the Sixteenth. Only certain individual will get what i mean.
i love this, can't wait for the next one. and i can't think of anything on the top of my head like this
Does anyone know if this will have weekly or monthly releases?
bestiality o0 that's new

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics