Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 823votes)

Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou

Alt Names: alt ชีวิตป่วนรักของสาวมอนส์เตอร์alt モンスター娘のいる日常alt Daily Life with a Monster Girlalt Everyday Life with Monster Girlsalt 몬스터 딸이있는 일상alt 魔物娘的(相伴)日常alt Ma vie, monstressesalt Monmusualt Monster Musumealt Vida Diaria Con Una Chica Monstruo
Author: Inui Takemaru (Okayado)
Artist: Inui Takemaru (Okayado)
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Three years ago, the world came to know of the existence of humanoid beast creatures after the government decided to stop hiding their existence from the world. It was decided that they would be integrated into human society, and thus the "Cultural Exchange Between Species Bill" was created. Since then, the cultural exchange program became a huge success helping many species integrate into human society.

Kurusu Kimihito is a volunteer (?) in this exchange program who has been given a Lamia (Snake Girl) named Miia to take care of. After spending some time together, Miia has fallen in love with Kurusu, which isn't a bad thing per se. However, there is a stipulation in the exchange program that prohibits interbreeding between humans and beast creatures. Violating this law results in a severe punishment for the human. Will Kurusu be able to resist Miia's advances and keep himself out of trouble?
Go to Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Favorite girl so far New Window MrAnarchist
  • 45 Replies
Topic Monster Musume digital volumes now available New Window lttlrshark
  • 1 Replies
Topic Monster Musume author OKAYADO at Anime Expo New Window lttlrshark
  • 1 Replies
Topic Ch 38 Discussion New Window UltimaWraith
  • 1 Replies
Topic Which monster would you like to see appear next? New Window MathiasonThe5th
  • 24 Replies
Topic SPOILERS THREAD !!! New Window yariel
  • 180 Replies

3907 Comments

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
If someone can get me a download link for the Chapter 2, without watermarks... I'll clean it up nice and proper for a cleaner, final release. No props needed.

I'm sure other people would also like a less noise filled chapter!

Willing to do the same for any more these no named translators *who I cannot find to contact* decide to translate! Which I hope they do, because I really like this Manga.
BTW, for all who "loves" this manga ... try to watch "Wasurenagumo" ...
this anime contain spider loli ...

(spoiler) however ... the ending good for spider loli ONLY ...
Wrar. The Cultural Exchange Security Lady aka Ms. Smith is Hawt.
i want more!!!
Daaaaw! She's so cute! :batoto_015:
I spotted it!
Monster Girl Encyclopedia

Miia's Lamia is in it too.
@ Yariel

I meant the japanese ogre oni, you know? Red and Blue? Though Lum is close to that as well.

Yeah I don't think they would do it, but it would surprise me if they did. Not many works showcase a female Oni. Though that might be because Japan never thought of that concept when thinking of the Oni.
@Ralan ...
whut ? Female Oni ? if it's UY then it's okay ...
but if it's like Oni Yome drama ... no thanks ... that one is boner killer ...
@Delcatsifron

ya i already read tama hiyo about 2 times before this, good manga though =p
Wait...I feel like this is influenced by the Monster Girl Encyclopedia. I like this and will continue to read this.

I know this one probably won't come, but I would love to see a female oni.
wooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwww and that's all i can say lol.
I would do anything to be in the MC's position even if I did die from ruptured internal organs and strangulation.
@NightHunter64
Yes, there are, however you'll find precious few here.
Manga/doujinshi involving monster, demon or ghost girls tend to contain mature content.

That said, there are a quite a few mangas with the, "guess this girl-animal hybrid will have to stay at my house...and sleep in my bed" and/or, "when suddenly his dog/cat turned into a human" beginnings.

It's not Lamias and Slime girls, or as hot but you might like this:
Tama Hiyo! by Hiyohiyo
Scanlated by Futari Wa Pretty Anon
Yay btw is there any other manga that is like this one ?
bah, sometimes cliche is good, once its executed properly, after all that is what action mangas tried to avoid with making stronger MCs (both mentally and/or physically) and what we ended up with were some annoying or weak MCs or worse a MC who was both.

However i agree a harem in here won't really fit, a little pop-in pop-out crush wouldn't hurt though to deeper their relationship.

Also after that punch he gave that guy i was slightly inclined to expect some sort of twist where he too is not fully human but then they showed you his broken hand :(
harem would be okay...but it will be quite cliche no? it feels like it will cheapen the manga, atleast do a cheap gimmick, with which all the stuff tht makes this story good lost on the aspect of harem and focus to keep it alight

wouldnt it just be better for the the plot to just be 1v1........well even if it becomes a harem....the relationship focus should remain 1v1....

I hope the mangaka just concentrates heavily on the relationships between the 2, and give it good depth, by focusing the problems they have to face as a "non-traditional" couple developing together in their relationships, and everyday troubles they have to face in living due to physical differences etc, and the social stigma......while all this sounds grim...and most series especially romantic comedies only touch it barely in a short scene then run away........a number of comedy romances have done real well on just focusing on these consistently yet keeping it light.......showing the authors skill (especially creativity and understanding)...and with the background setting of this manga this should be a much easier thing...........

o well...enough of my rant..........MORE SEXY LOVEY SCENES
I'm waiting for the, Childhood friend / Cousin + Promise love/ Secret Crush Scenario Posted Image
waiting succubus appear ...
her "passionate" might surpass Lamia ... lolz ...
i have mixed feelings about this series..... ill need a couple of more chapters to settle down.. and maybe a cat and/or bunny girl ._.
Monster girl ! Awesome !
This manga is pure WIN!
I had a dream last night that I had a lamia girlfriend... wonder what it means.
funny little piece, i kinda worry for that poor boy's heart though, kid looks like he's about to go into cardiac arrest almost every other page!
This is awesome...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics