Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.35 - 48votes)

Hiiro Ouji

Alt Names: alt Bloody Princealt 緋色王子alt Scarlet Princealt Scarlet Vampire
Author: Murasaki Midori
Artist: Murasaki Midori
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In order to capture the vampire lurking in a high school, Mana, an exorcist, transfers in. However, Okamoto-kun, the vampire in question, is one who has changed with the times, and gets by on blood transfusions. What will our serious-minded exorcist do now, when confronted by this carefree, easy-going vampire?!
Go to Hiiro Ouji Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

54 Comments

@ God Ginrai Scarlet is a type of red, not exactly the same as red
(being nit-picky cause its my favorite color >.>) Its very close to the color of blood,

As soon at the blood-type chapter started, I took a personality blood type quiz, and got AB~ But it didn't match the types he showed, or more like, his were pretty extreme @__@
I kept thinking the President is some evil creature more than I think the vamp or incubi is...

It's racism!
The mood shifts! Ch. 6 is the first time it's actually been sorta creepy. The source is a bit ironic . . .

Thanks to all scanlators.

Oooh, the blood types came! (Though it was a bit rushed.)
multiple times i almost burst out laughing :D

isn't there a or b with o
Sheesh, she's so inflexible. Some of the other personalities were kind of fun. And what if he mixed them? Like, say he was on half A and half +AB -- he'd be like one of those cold intellectual but passionate bishies. She'd never know what hit her.
Or, as half B and half -AB he'd be the most whimsical poetic fruit loop you ever saw.
Or, half B and half +AB he'd be one of those happy-go-lucky playboys. Maybe a surfer.
AB negative. What a legend he is. :)
I couldn't stop laughing at the AB+ personality
bunny-chi says......it too funny xDDDDDDDD
xD The different blood types chapter was too short but LOLs
If only you knew Purple... if only you knew. ;D
Ahhh, I want the multiple personalities from different blood types to come quickly~~ Type A, B, AB??
That was one of the best hooks in the beginning chapters, and it hasn't come yet :C
Well, looks like the romance is coming.
Spoiler

Give it a few more chapters and we should see a kiss, I reckon.
Posted Image
noooo I need more
nice
Posted ImageI was hoping for more ROMANCE
@Cydric
Stand and rejoice!
Posted ImageThank you, Mad Hatter Scans for Chapter 2...I am not worthy Posted Image
@Raul Scarlet means red
@Raul Guerrero
Yous mean Scarlet Vampire? O:

Heheh, vampires so cute.
for the alternative names why is the title 'Secret Vampire' if everyone in his school knows.
This manga seems real interesting, can't wait another chapter
This looks Cute :3

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics