Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.38 - 119votes)

Haruwaka

Alt Names: alt はるわかalt Haru Wakaalt HaruWakaalt 春和若菜
Author: Yokoyari Mengo
Artist: Yokoyari Mengo
Genres: Ecchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ono Matori is a high-school student who is secretly a successful erotic manga author. He has recently found new inspiration for his work from his neighbors and classmates, the Hikasayama twins, Haruna and Wakana. Both Haruna, the cheerful and active half, and Wakana, the cool and collect one, both fall in love with Matori. He unwittingly agrees to date both of them both for research purposes and personal interest. Their love triangle will help Matori with his erotic manga storyline but how will his life change back in the real world?
Go to Haruwaka Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

262 Comments

great first chapter :D i hope Renzokusei will be a success and continue to put out new chapters.

but if its Derek i guess it will be^^

/best engrish evar/
Awesome !
Who cares about 3d girls anyway...
ey, ey, what do those characters in his eyes on p24 say?
"It'd be great if I can have you both"

This guy deserves a big GOD damn medal
Thnx for this great series Derek, now i feel like doing this Posted Image

now i'm wondering this.... is it just me or does this manga feel like a combination of nana to kaoru & kiss x sis?
Me like!
dveth more impressive was that half of the follows were before the first chapter realesed xD
201 follows in 6 hours. That's impressive.
i'm blushing
@comody: It wasn't there when he posted that.
@defry well I'm pretty sure you know, but under the summary there is a red box warning of Marute content, which one can clearly see. Great manga thank you for uploading it.
Oh man that was great.
Spoiler
Nice series. Thanks for the upload :D
Yeah, I just added it. I forgot Batoto had that option.
The series are great, I'm just wondering... is there like a special warning for it to be over 18? I mean, I think it needs a warning to make people aware for mature content.
Thanks for the series.
omg..... O///////////////////////o very ecchi~~ >//////<
this is a good series. thumbs up, keep up the good work. this is something that I'd translate myself too if you run into a bind.
i mean the drawing is shoujoish, maybe it just me.
No, it's not shoujo.

I will never do shoujo.
shoujo?
rc1138 wins. Tired of these brittle, mentally weak males as the main protagonist. "Oh no, I am afraid of all these women taking off their clothes for me, OOOHH ITS SCARY!!". Imagine all these faggots in prison.
Great one Derek, seems better than haru to natsu, thanks for the contribution, much appreciated.
Great art, i liked it x3

This isn't bad, but I think I like Haru to Natsu better.

Actually I'm getting tired of hetare protagonists. This one is not just cool, he is extremely cunning and a workaholic by nature. Usually such types are side-characters, but there we see him as MC. Derek, domo arigato
GYESSS!! Bro five Derek.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics