Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.38 - 119votes)

Haruwaka

Alt Names: alt はるわかalt Haru Wakaalt HaruWakaalt 春和若菜
Author: Yokoyari Mengo
Artist: Yokoyari Mengo
Genres: Ecchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ono Matori is a high-school student who is secretly a successful erotic manga author. He has recently found new inspiration for his work from his neighbors and classmates, the Hikasayama twins, Haruna and Wakana. Both Haruna, the cheerful and active half, and Wakana, the cool and collect one, both fall in love with Matori. He unwittingly agrees to date both of them both for research purposes and personal interest. Their love triangle will help Matori with his erotic manga storyline but how will his life change back in the real world?
Go to Haruwaka Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

262 Comments

Tears won't stop....can't...breathe....medic!!....
Posted Image
this mangaka is my new god
Meh, this is a smart move. Just by saying this, the twin will let both their hope and guard down. Soon he will go all the way and after that he will claim he was cured or whatsoever. Instead of tears of pain will be tears of joy.

Trust me, I'm an expert
@bonhart it's because he is, that he can write the manga without batting an eyelash
.................................Ah. ._.
I've seen enough H-stuff to know where this is going :3
It was all a lieeeee noooooooo why did my crotch react T_T
Aaaand , The Plot Thickens....lol
haha my friend is impotent too and his gf cured him with a b,j.
DAMN!!!... the last word on the chapter made me say................ LOL
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

EPIC WINNING. I LOLd XD
Posted Image

It's all making sense now.
X_X
BEST. CHAPTER. ENDING. EVER!!!
I mean it actually explains a lot... Poor twins.
Btw, how can he write hentai manga in that condition?
.............bwahahahahahahahhahahaXD *cant stop laughing*
@ Krios: as long as it's not another one of his material gathering experiments to see their reaction, that is ^_^
Posted Image
Oh damn, I knew that he wasn't going to choose one of them but of all the things he could've said I never imagined it would be that...epic closure to the chapter and I agree that this would've been a funny closure to the series too.
nah 1 more chapter left, i'll work on it later.
Now everything makes sense....still...

Posted Image
Awesome end for the chapter :D!
THIS EXPLAINS EVERYTHING!!
I see, that's why he was taking too long. You got my sympathy.
You know... that should just be the end of the manga. That one final phrase and it's all over. I could be satisfied (lol) by an ending like that.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics