Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.38 - 119votes)

Haruwaka

Alt Names: alt はるわかalt Haru Wakaalt HaruWakaalt 春和若菜
Author: Yokoyari Mengo
Artist: Yokoyari Mengo
Genres: Ecchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ono Matori is a high-school student who is secretly a successful erotic manga author. He has recently found new inspiration for his work from his neighbors and classmates, the Hikasayama twins, Haruna and Wakana. Both Haruna, the cheerful and active half, and Wakana, the cool and collect one, both fall in love with Matori. He unwittingly agrees to date both of them both for research purposes and personal interest. Their love triangle will help Matori with his erotic manga storyline but how will his life change back in the real world?
Go to Haruwaka Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

262 Comments

Shit, nevermind found the dowload link thing. Good didn't go soft.
I don't have any issues... Though I don't know what doesn't work for you. Pages not loading on Batoto, unable to unzip it after downloading, what?
I was sexually ready to read this chapter and I click on it an it no work.

Derek, I demand an explaination for this soucery!
This isn't bad, but I think I like Haru to Natsu better.
SSSSUUUUUUUUPEEEEEEEERRRRRBBBBBBBBBB))))))))))))))
This is good, very very good. Never seen a manga that goes about twins with the same feelings and an ero mangaka that uses them as inspiration.
Expect chapter 1 tomorrow, or Tuesday. :D
Yes, I will be doing Seven Sisters too.
Hmm, it seems you have few projects planned for the future. Would "Seven Sisters" be one of the projects you're planning to pick up?
This manga plot seems interesting though.
It may seem like that, but my workload between 6 groups (plus work for PROzess) actually stays quite low. I want a big workload, because I enjoy doing the work.

Thanks, though.
wow derek you have quite the load of scanlation groups on your hands. tbh i hope your load gets lessened quite a bit soon.
For those curious, I've created the page for this manga because I'm going to be scanlating this with my own group, Renzokusei Scans.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics