Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 57votes)

Sorairo Square.

Alt Names: alt 空色广场alt 空色スクエア。alt Sky Blue Squarealt Sorairo Squarealt Un carré de ciel bleu (French)
Author: Sou
Artist: Sou
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Story is based on three childhood friends. A girl who lost her memory, Miyuki. A girl who is a currently a super idol, Fumika. And Shuichi, a childhood friend of Miyuki and Fumika, who likes to take photographs. Two years ago, Miyuki lost her memory by an accident and she kept a distance from people but somehow she begins to open her heart to Shuichi. Their relationship seems like more than just friends but less than lovers, but in five years, Fumika came back from Tokyo to see Shuichi. Their feelings overlap and their childhood times slowly begin to move.
Go to Sorairo Square. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

102 Comments

*shrugs* I honestly don't know if they've dropped it or not anymore. I've been seriously considering purchasing the tanks and picking it up with RZK lately. Rather like the series, but not going to try and do it with the public scans since they're not debinded.

Also unc, if you really plan on trying to do Kuzumoto or anything, I'd suggest joining a group that's looking for translators or new project(s) to grab.
Good to hear that they haven't dropped it. Hopefully they can put out a better version soon.

The kanji isn't really a problem, most of it is pretty basic to begin with.
As nice as it is to see an update to the series, it's never a good idea to use non-debinded scans for a release. Also, as far as I'm aware, World Three hasn't actually dropped the series, it's just... really, really delayed.

I imagine you had a harder time with Sorairo because it's Seinen and lacks Furigana, as well.
That being said. I seems there is one more chapter for the current volume available. Following that, I'll translate volumes 2 and 3 if no one else does. If the scanlation group returns, I'll move on to other dropped series that have available raws that I liked, such as the few scanned chapters available for Kuzumoto san Chi no Yonkyoudai
AN UPDATE!!!!!
Posted Image
THANKS unc15
Yah, since it seems this might be dropped. I've decided the rest of the raws that are available online. Never translated before, you'd be surprised how hard it is to find the proper English wording for even simple phrases in Japanese. Even though I might understand the Japanese, how to properly express it is quite difficult

I probably made a lot of mistakes. Still, I hope to improve. Also, getting a good cleaner to help with the subpar raw scans would certainly help.
What?! A new chapter?! (T ^ T) happiness overload
I contacted them twice about the continuation of the manga, but both times they told me their staff was "away" but releases should come soon. Though that was months ago. If the public scans for the series were usable (they're not debinded), I would've grabbed it for RZK already, but they're not.
I'm longing for more updates
Please release more chapters!! This series is really good!
Also, thanks for World Three for chpt 3 & 4
Love you guys. No-spoiler comments that can make me decide whether to read a new manga or not.
it's about time, i've been wanting to see this continue.
motto motto
Posted Image
oh neat, I like this manga.
Must HAVE Mooooore!!

Kinda makes me remember about that anime where the guy has an aspiring singer/idol for a girlfriend then the top idol falls for him

White album? Though it was the game at the beginning.
That yandere omake at chapter 2...
HHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG
Kinda makes me remember about that anime where the guy has an aspiring singer/idol for a girlfriend then the top idol falls for him
Amazing :) It was some time since i saw something interesing, but is it completed? MAL says yes, but on mangaupdates there's status ongoing, so? ;/
Looks interesting :D
It seems this manga already finished http://myanimelist.net/manga/21734/Sorairo_Square
Does look familiar spring up the manga "Seishun Forget"??
i think that's what it was called
haha.
Pretty interesting, hope it doesn't get dropped :P
Posted ImageWOOT New Chapter!!!!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics