Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.43 - 47votes)

Fuyu Hanabi

Alt Names: alt 冬はなびalt Winter Fireworks
Author: Hara Hidenori
Artist: Hara Hidenori
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Dragon Gon... A 36 year old bachelor and lusterless boxer who is on the verge of retirement. By all expectations, he would quietly and uneventfully retire. Until he happened to meet a vivacious actress... Love, laughter, and boxing; a drama about the prime of life now unfolds!
Go to Fuyu Hanabi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 13 Replies

38 Comments

Thanks for the new chapter Village Idiot Scans!!
Thanks for all the support, guys! Taylor did an awesome translating job, and I love what our redrawers can do. Check us out at http://vi-scans.com/!

Mistake on this page:
http://vatoto.com/read/_/139385/fuyu-hanabi_v1_ch3_by_village-idiot/17
Panel 5 text should read "...imprinted on my memory." Somehow the word "memory" was left out. Sorry for the oversight!
Kelp, Thanks to you and Village Idiot for bringing us Fuyu Hanabi.
Thanks for the great new chapter VIS!!
Thanks a lot!
I'm waiting for finish reading this to begin with Regatta ;)
Kelp here, from VI: I've just been assigned the PR job for the rest of Fuyu, so expect some more chapters coming within a week or so! This is only 10 chapters, 1 volume long. Look forward to it!
Really enjoyed chapter 2 and I am looking forward to the continuation. Thanks, Village Idiot scans.
I was just about to go nag the guys over at VIS to scan more of this, too. Finishing Hoshi no Furu Machi (to Chapman's Fast Car, no less) gave me an irrational want of more Hara Hidenori manga.
Awesome! I've been looking forward to more of this, thanks a lot Village Idiot Scans!!!
I like them, too. Hara Hidenori is rapidly becoming one of my favorite mangakas. Looking forward to more of it.
One more fan of Hidenori here.
great stuff, I really like this authors works
Thank you for picking up and translating Hara Hidenori's works!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics