Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * - - (3.39 - 134votes)

Transfer Student Storm Bringer - Reboot

Alt Names: alt 폭풍의 전학생 - 리부트alt Storm Student Transfer Studentalt The Storm Bringeralt Transfer Student Storm Bringer Rebootalt TSSBalt TSSB - Rebootalt TSSBR
Author: Gangnengyi
Artist: Gangnengyi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyMartial Arts Martial ArtsSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Transfer Student Storm Bringer - Reboot Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

97 Comments

i can tell you now its just a few unlucky moments for him.
thats all i will spoil.
So basically:

Original Ju Ingong: Super Weak but Super Lucky!
Reboot Ju Ingong: Super Strong but Super Unlucky!

It's kinda fun to see the "what if" though I still prefer the original
Man, sure there is a lot of f****** on this manga.
i think the first series was way more original. this just seems cliched
Ha ha ha, it's ssen nom! This is hilarious.
For those who are still not understanding this. The original series has been completed, BUT IT WAS NOT FULLY TRANSLATED YET. So, the scanlations for the original will keep on going until they reach the end. And this one here, is a remake by the same writer and artist. Same characters with a story slightly different from the original.
Incase youre thinking that everything will go perfectly now, I'll tell you this.
His luck has probably flipped upside down aswell.
@Rosh David Paje, You can read it now because it is different from each other. it's just the story and characters are similar
Thanks, was waiting for this one :P
Oh this is pretty refreshing, I look forward to this although somehow I think ingong in the original might be more badass (the coincidences were waaayyyyy too funny). I do hope that yunhee turns out to be a girl in this one, I was pretty darn shocked to find out he was a guy in the original. Oh yeah and TT the original already ended...I was hoping it would turn out to be a super long webtoon like noblesse or something.
Wait it ended? but on Baka-updates it says season 3 ch 57 ongoing?
Where's the fun in this? Sorry to be honest i liked the original and funny one better :(
I can't imagine Ingong being a badass... :(...
@Ulquiorra Thanks. Will read this when the original is completely scanlated.
I'm liking this one better already, the other one.. well when your only ability is to get beat up good.... wasn't really thrilling. You can only use mind games and coincidences so much til it gets a little old. At least he can fight now.
while reading the first version, i've always dreamed of seeing him actually send those tugs flying.
At last my dream has come true.
A world where Ju-Ingong is actually strong, could be a world where Lee Yunhee is actually a girl too.
Actually EGS still has it ongoing.
Its already completed in korean.

they just didn't scanlate the remaining 2-6 chs yet.
@Ulquiorra what are you talking about?? the series is still on-going..
btw, this one looks awesome too.
No, the original series ended (completed)(the webtoon)
this is a REMAKE by the author to make him more badass and lucky insted of a pussy.
Why did it reboot? Was the original TSSB discontinued?
:oPosted Image
wha wha whaaaaa-?
instant follow

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics