Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * - - (3.39 - 134votes)

Transfer Student Storm Bringer - Reboot

Alt Names: alt ķ­ķ’ģ˜ ģ „ķ•™ģƒ - ė¦¬ė¶€ķŠøalt Storm Student Transfer Studentalt The Storm Bringeralt Transfer Student Storm Bringer Rebootalt TSSBalt TSSB - Rebootalt TSSBR
Author: Gangnengyi
Artist: Gangnengyi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyMartial Arts Martial ArtsSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Transfer Student Storm Bringer - Reboot Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

97 Comments

really impressive when comparing the two series ^^
I like this one much more than the original. I'm just sad that the protagonist don't get to fight properly in any of the versions so far... (tho it'd be lame in the original)
Enjoy our double release! we'll be catching up soon, and its getting better right now!!
Awh man. I thought I'd like this... Turns out I don't... :\ Ciao. -heads back to the original-
Is Yeonhee really a crossdressing guy in this version though? In the original version scene Yeonhee was never referred to as "she", that's what made it so funny when the gender question came up.
Since this time I know she is actually a he, it's really disturbing.
Still neat to see the contrast to the original, I'm enjoying it, can't wait to see what twist is next
Posted Image
A virgin is a virgin, no matter what happens.
He's a womanizer XD
I feel really weird while reading this...
LOL. This version of the MC has no luck at all(contrary to the original one which has ABSOLUTELY AMAZING luck.
LOL PERFECT! When Yeonhee is a guy cross-dressing (Original series) he's all over Ingong who doesn't like Yeonhee.
Now that Yeonhee is actually a chick, she thinks he is too weak to be cared about. Brilliant.
Looking forward to seeing how this one will unfold.
it seems like the complete opposite of the original one, he was a lucky weakling, now hes a unlucky strong guy..ironic xD
Cool new chapter
Neat, thanks for the new chapter, this is getting pretty good, this alternate version really makes me want to keep reading.
I think i'm starting to see how this is gonna work, like a reversal of the original. Ingong is gonna end up being known as the weakest guy in the school, when in reality he's god tier. When he does stomp someone it'll have no witnesses or something, and someone else will get the credit =D
I wish there are more comics like this. Reversed aspects of the original. I can think of a few manga that will be more interesting that way.
@KeinoH This is the Seinen version of TSSB.
the original is shounen.
Not the same comedic effect that makes the original so fun to read, which is expected. Not a bad read though.
mm bought are pretty good but the original seem better now isnt some much of a cheapstake
lol, reversed strength and luck
will be interesting to see what happens with luck on his side again
EndlessNight By itself this one is cheesy/ cliched, but if the reader understands the references and gets the jokes it's equally as good.
Look here there is no such thing as unlucky or unfair fight no1 has a 100% chance of winning a fight even a soccer punch that people may find dirty, is fair cause ones fists(or other body parts that can be use as a weapon) start flying everything is fair. Well Hope To see More Of Ass Kicking

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics