Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * - - (3.39 - 134votes)

Transfer Student Storm Bringer - Reboot

Alt Names: alt 폭풍의 전학생 - 리부트alt Storm Student Transfer Studentalt The Storm Bringeralt Transfer Student Storm Bringer Rebootalt TSSBalt TSSB - Rebootalt TSSBR
Author: Gangnengyi
Artist: Gangnengyi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyMartial Arts Martial ArtsSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Transfer Student Storm Bringer - Reboot Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

97 Comments

Great new double release, thanks Japanzai!
i'm sorry is it just me or does the reboot seem so boring. To be honest the original had a better storyline. Okay so in this one ingong is a bad ass but that just makes the story less effective. Shoulda just stuck with the original but that's just my opinion.
kyaha! mc is so funny
he is strong but ....... you know what i mean!
F*^*ing lol at his crap luck.
This reboot is shit storywise.
@Laurens D Both Original(up to season 2) and Reboot have ended.
I hope he doesn't slip and hit his head somewhere before the fight begins. That would be so uncool, especially after he just said that.
I find myself yelling to the gods to show off his good fighting skills. I mean i liked the original because it was a comedy. he was weak but he would somehow come up on top but this? Nothings more annoying than watching someone boast just fail in the end. It's like nothing will happen.
huh, season 2 did not end right???? Are they on a break? there is no new raws recently
Thanks was waiting for this
Great new chapter, thanks Japanzai!!
Original: Weak but lucky.
Reboot: Strong but unlucky
I hope he will finally show some decent badassery, although I`m pretty sure some unlucky accident will just happen again :(
Well, not so bad aftar all. I usually hate reboots, but this one is good.
meh this one isn't as great as the original but it still has its own originality i still like it, i bet that if the Ju ingong could swap places with each other it would be perfect
Great new chapter, thanks Japanzai!!
I'm liking that he can fight and that the chick is an actual chick, though the way they're acting in the original she may be a real she. I'll be reading both.
@ Ulquiorra Such a meanie, shame, shame. Seinen can still be funny, you know, or it could have been completely different but just as good. I agree w/ bureido. I like this one, but not as much as the other one. I like that Main Character (forgot his real name, lol) can actually fight in this one (you'd think that in the other, he'd at least take some lessons), but I do rather miss the humor. Still, looking forward to how it'll turn out.
Shitt now that was pretty badass, I was waiting so long for ch. 8 (^o^). I haven't seen a proper fight by him yet though.
Knock the guy out, then pick his name.
#Swag
@bureido if you l2read the comic desc, you'll see its a SEINEN version, with less comedy and more fighting.

Sigh, i hate idiots that can't read..
i cant really like this one as much as the other version, not that it is bad but the other one was for funny and more interesting
Double release. Dual Load of Contrast to the original. I'm mesmerized.
Fantastic, this gets better and better w/every chp. Love the contrast but it's really good on its own too. Thanks for the releases Japanzai and Ulquiorra!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics