Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 34votes)

Hotaru no Hikari

Alt Names: alt 小莹的青春alt ホタルノヒカリalt Glow of the Firefliesalt Hotaru no Hikarualt Hotaru's Lightalt It Is the Only Little Light in My Lifealt 호타루의 빛alt Light of the Fireflyalt نور شبتاب
Author: Hiura Satoru
Artist: Hiura Satoru
Genres: Josei JoseiRomance RomanceSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: 27-year-old Hotaru would rather sleep at home than seek romance, but due to unforeseen circumstances, suddenly she’s living with her boss, Takano. What’s more is that she now has a budding relationship with Makoto, who’s younger than she is. Like a dried fish thrown back into the ocean, can she learn to swim again and rediscover the ways of romance?
Go to Hotaru no Hikari Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Comadrin
  • 22 Replies

80 Comments

Himono-Onna!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really loved the Drama!!!!! It's really great to see it in Manga =D!

I really apreciate your hard work, Arusiasotto-dono =D!!!!!
Backups found, uploading! Thank Stoptazmo.
Yes. I've resumed it. Could use some more reliable translators though.
Is this picked up again?
Hope you guys enjoy. For earlier chapters, I am afraid you will have to go to much lesser sites. I didn't have backups.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics