Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.23 - 65votes)

Little Jumper

Alt Names: alt リトル・ジャンパーalt リトルジャンパーalt 時空少女
Author: Takada Yuuzou
Artist: Takada Yuuzou
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hiroki Ichinose was having another regular day in high school. Then suddenly from a blinding light near his house, a girl claiming she came from the future appears. Her purpose turns out to be is to cure her ailing mother in the future through genetic manipulation but since changing the future is forbidden she is being pursued by future's timecops. Added to that, the girl turns out be his daughter!
Go to Little Jumper Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

146 Comments

wow now hes in the future, so maybe hes gonna met chima moms, love this, another frking paradox \o/
My theory:
Spoiler
I'd Guess Chima is the Daughter of Ai + Guys she likes. Cause Japanese Authors like to do that a lot - This woman is gonna be your wife... Sorry she's Pregnant with someone elses kid though!

Kinda keeled the story a little... Though how paradoxical it is and little information we have anything could be true :S
Please give birth to my child!!!!!!!
WAT
DAT PLOT DEVELOPMENT
LOL, ok this one is a crazy paradox theory; chima is the wife; ai is his daugther and the future chima is the daughter of ai.....
Spoiler
Posted ImageDigging your own grave,Hiroki...then again this is a cliche hello + fall in love plot...Posted Image
So did this guy.. *cough* you know *cough*... his daughter yet?
finally it started going on i remember skiping raws in jcafe years ago :D thank translatetor group for doing this
damn it, just right when I have some good vibes of Chima's time loop and win****, the manga introduced a Chima-look-a-like, Posted Image
ch14 p30,
Spoiler
This really reminds me of Yomeiro Choice, but with less smut. Not a terrible story,
Spoiler
Interesting development in ch. 14.
Posted Image That was obvious!!!
love the paradox :3
What a cliffhanger.
Just an update: We'll have the next chapter out soon.
The translation was hindered by another project.
@ Ritokage - A wise maid once said "Meat that doesn't arouse nervousness is useless meat." Nobody likes useless meat, right? :P
two watermelon erk.....
good manga. but seriously (chapter 9) I'm getting sick of there always being girl/s who's complaining about their breast size and others who have "cow" breast looking down on those that don't have it. I mean seriously, whats so good with having breast so big that it looks like you're hiding two watermelons under your shirt. a bit of topic I know but I just wanted to say it:P
Posted ImageYes!!! It has been added

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics