Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.23 - 65votes)

Little Jumper

Alt Names: alt リトル・ジャンパーalt リトルジャンパーalt 時空少女
Author: Takada Yuuzou
Artist: Takada Yuuzou
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hiroki Ichinose was having another regular day in high school. Then suddenly from a blinding light near his house, a girl claiming she came from the future appears. Her purpose turns out to be is to cure her ailing mother in the future through genetic manipulation but since changing the future is forbidden she is being pursued by future's timecops. Added to that, the girl turns out be his daughter!
Go to Little Jumper Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

146 Comments

Damn, it's been so long since the past update that I don't know what's what anymore. I see an older post of mine that has a theory about Chima's parents, and I don't recall any of that.

Man this is confusing...is she or is she not the daughter?

Soooo...

Spoiler

This manga is actually kinda cool, will keep on radar.

Can't wait to see more.

I'm confused… hehe AWESOME!!

m8 the brain fuk just starts :D

I'm confused… hehe AWESOME!!

Thank you Overload Scans!  Moar please!

Volume 3 is done, next one will be volume 4 chapter 21, it's getting interesting now he is not useless when he got a rebuild body now. 

I have no idea what's supposed to happen next at this point.

Awesome.

someone can spoil it for me? plz pm me details of wat happened etc. 

Hiroki gave zero fucks when he became a rebuilt.

Hiroki goes to future in Mission Zero. Because he's a rebuilt the DNA is different. (Why Chima/Hiroki DNA didn't match at the time).

He's stuck in the future after mission zero, which is why when current Hiroki time traveled, he saw himself heading back to the past after 17 years had passed.

Which is why Ai said she was in love with someone else, the future-stuck Hiroki before he headed back to the past. He must've been stuck in the future for 17 years, prior to going back in time. He jumped to the point when he left, so they wouldn't meet each other; ALSO why Chima said her dad was "missing".

That's my theory so far unless we get some twist.

Thanks 

I don't see how he can act like that with all the unerving cameras around him...

A robot giving advice on love. Now that is a sign of technological afvancement.
@SomeGuy1 you mean her armor/weapon (page 3 got entire armor view) ? she already used it alot in past chapter (for example 13 I think). But dont know why she got it on when she travels into future, maybe cause of the fire
what happened to chima's arms in that last panel?
Thanks overload, although I've finished reading this in raw, it's nice to see this continuing :3

Ask me if you want spoilers :P
Thanks Overload for TLing this manga.
I'm just happy for the update
i gotta say wow, just found this series and i am glad that you continue this one, many thanks
Yay~~
This was the first project I ever worked on so I'm very happy to see it get picked back up.
Human cells have 46 chromosomes (23pairs). 23 chromosomes from each of the parents. even in a looping timeline, one cannot give birth to an identical copy of themselves. [unless the person is a hermaphrodite and happens to be both the father and mother of themselves or something crazy like that.]
it was complex story from what i read on old forums on this story. btw i hope some group picks this up since the one did this has disbanded. >.>
Hooo... I feel NTR plot after reading last chapter. But I think Hiroki is step-father for Chima or DNA reading error because of time paradox or parallel universe.
What a twist!!
I'm on chapter 3 only but this is my guess...

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics