Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.23 - 65votes)

Little Jumper

Alt Names: alt リトル・ジャンパーalt リトルジャンパーalt 時空少女
Author: Takada Yuuzou
Artist: Takada Yuuzou
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hiroki Ichinose was having another regular day in high school. Then suddenly from a blinding light near his house, a girl claiming she came from the future appears. Her purpose turns out to be is to cure her ailing mother in the future through genetic manipulation but since changing the future is forbidden she is being pursued by future's timecops. Added to that, the girl turns out be his daughter!
Go to Little Jumper Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

146 Comments

and now, the Great Circle closes.

Mahou no Iroha has pretty much the same premise, high school guy who isn't all too great at stuff suddenly meets a girl who just so happens to be his daughter from the future.

Also Yomeiro Choice.

By the way, if Chima is Ai's clone (they said that she was created because of a time jump), then doesn't that mean that Chima is also sick?

Wow, this is a mess.

Wow, I remember reading this a while ago.

...I remember being somewhat confused by it around halfway so I think I shall steer clear until I have a better state of mind for it.

How many more chapters are left in this manga?

Volume 7 is the last one, so there are about 11 chapters left: 3 in volume 6 and about 8 in volume 7.

we'll reread once it's done @_@

How many more chapters are left in this manga?

This is one confusing manga.  Only way you'll completely understand it is when you read it when it is completely scanlated.

I'm going to reread this when it's finished. >.>

I'm just reading whatever is released and thinking "well, that's nice" and switching off.

we'll reread once it's done @_@

This latest chapter was.......confusing?

Aw hell, who am I kidding, this whole damn story is confusing, interesting but confusing.

Such a wonderfully convoluted tale of time travel. <3

"Taken over already?"  No, no, no, that's not how time travel works!  It won't be taken over for over for decades, and it doesn't matter when it is they're coming back from!  Arg!

im guessing the better line there would be "so it did get taken over". also u cant expect much from a self-proclaimed idiot(MC)

though reading though all of this in one go, its interesting though as convoluted as any time travel story. im interested as to how the ending will be done though.

decided to spoil myself there,

Spoiler

"Taken over already?"  No, no, no, that's not how time travel works!  It won't be taken over for over for decades, and it doesn't matter when it is they're coming back from!  Arg!

after reading chapter 34...

what the hell is going on with this manga...

just note once this has been fully translated i think i will reread this story i still remember reading spoilers dam it made my brain do 180.

From a normal father-con Chima, we get a tsundere Chima and yandere Chima. Oh dear...

Ehm . . . what?

No really, im totally lost here.

My opinion on recent events:

YOU HATE TIME TRAVEL YOU HATE TIME TRAVEL YOU HATE TIME TRAVEL YOU HATE TIME TRAVEL YOU HATE TIME TRAVEL

Ohhh there is 2 Chima now. 

Possibility A: because time travel is actually pushing you through time, rather than space, the trip is more like a wormhole than an actual rocket. By entering time travel, your matter is instantaneously removed from existence, and replaced with the matter that existed where you will appear in the past.

Possibility B: This is a manga, we're lucky they even bothered to try explaining their time travel system in the first place. Logic should really be left at the doorstep.

Possibility C: ~☆~Magic~☆~

It's magic, you know.... Never believe it's not so~

Me neither. And me too.

I'm not blaming the scanlators but new chapters are so rare and spaced out and the story is such a clusterfuck of events that by the time a new chapter is released, I honestly have no idea where the plot was or where it was heading. And the story is just not that interesting as to go back and reread a whole lot of chapters just to understand the latest release. I'm just reading whatever is released and thinking "well, that's nice" and switching off.

The conclusion is this manga not realy interesting, unsort, and random.

Still not sure where the story is going right now... Well, I hope everything gets wrapped up/explained properly in the end.

Me neither. And me too.

I'm not blaming the scanlators but new chapters are so rare and spaced out and the story is such a clusterfuck of events that by the time a new chapter is released, I honestly have no idea where the plot was or where it was heading. And the story is just not that interesting as to go back and reread a whole lot of chapters just to understand the latest release. I'm just reading whatever is released and thinking "well, that's nice" and switching off.

Still not sure where the story is going right now... Well, I hope everything gets wrapped up/explained properly in the end.

any one know if there a similar manga like this one

Mahou no Iroha has pretty much the same premise, high school guy who isn't all too great at stuff suddenly meets a girl who just so happens to be his daughter from the future.

any one know if there a similar manga like this one

about time travel i say Jin.

but with this particular perks (harem, moe, child father complex, multiple time paradoxes, tc.) i dont really know.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics