Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 192votes)

Kyou no Asuka Show

Alt Names: alt Today's Asuka Showalt Сегодня Аска вам покажет
Author: Mori Taishi
Artist: Mori Taishi
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Get a slice of Asuka-chan's normal life, right here! And see how interesting the daily activities of a super-cute middle school girl can be.
Go to Kyou no Asuka Show Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

281 Comments

She looks so happy snuggling under the covers, silencing the alarms.

Thanks, Norway Scan.  Asuka is a great read, and I missed it.

Ohhh !!!!! More Asuka !!!!!!!! I love you Norway Scans !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So No Group have acquired an existence and given us chapters as Norway Scan!

Many thanks, I thought it was a goner!

I feel bad for being so late... I couldn't find any raw, so I bought tanks and scanned them myself. I hope I'll finish this series before March.

So No Group have acquired an existence and given us chapters as Norway Scan!

Many thanks, I thought it was a goner!

Uhh, thanks for the update!

More Asuka! Thanks!

I really like her and tusen takk Norway scan. 

asuka, you got my follow
heh. but Asuka's really cute and innocent.
I love this. As PLG says, the first few chapters were the best, with a freshness that was amazing. Still, everything up until now (chap. 14) is pretty good, and I still love the unspoiled Asuka. She is totally cool and adorable.
I loved it!
This girl ... Knows how to be a girl .... :3
@Purple Library Guy

*shakes hand* this is the first time i see someone refer a manga chara as "sexy pippi longstocking*. Good job man.
Was kind of a joke related to 110102108's lament.
Anyway, whoever they aren't, their nonexistentness just gave me a bunch of cute scanlation.
Although I'm not sure I think the recent chapters have retained the freshness of the first few chapters.
@Purple Library Guy Just so you know... No Group is the term Batoto uses whenever works are submitted without an identified group/person to attribute it to.
Actually, I think I'm happy with No Group scanlating this. They've done more chapters in nine hours than anyone else did in nine months!
I like Asuka. She's like sexy Pippi Longstocking.
lol she's full of awesome!
no group scanlation this anymore?

... such a waste...
lol that last chapter...
Hahahaha~

Thats all I have to say.
So refreshing.
Photo
TsundereChan
Mar 31 2012 05:29 PM
no comment
@Hanan-chan: Her father is probably a gravure idol photographer. Also, an evening often goes dark from 6 o'clock and she happened to go in a dark street so readers may think what was she doing so late in the evening.

Btw, the way she caught that molester was so EPIC
I want to know what her father does for a living...though I can guess it. But then again I don't get why her father doesn't care what she does so late at night. Hell, she is only in middle school! Or am I thinking to logically about this gag-ecchi-manga?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics