Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.87 - 105votes)

Anorexia – Shikabane Hanako wa Kyoshokushou

Alt Names: alt Anorexia - Shikabane Hanako wa Kyoshokushoualt Anorexia ~ Shikabane Hanako is anorexia ~alt アノレクシア~しかばね華子は拒食症~alt Shikabane Hanako is Anorexic
Author: Akira
Artist: Nini
Genres: Drama DramaHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "In an accident at the meat factory, the heiress was heavily injured. Guiltily, I agreed to her request, but this very same request have let me enter into a wonderful life..."

WARNING/Spoiler: Contains CRUEL cannibalism.

Italian:
"In un incidente in macelleria, l'ereditiera resta gravemente ferita. Sentendomi colpevo, ho acconsentito alla sua richiesta, cosa che però mi ha fatto entrare in una vita meravigliosa..."

AVVERTENZA/SPOILER: contiene cannibalismo CRUDELE.
Go to Anorexia – Shikabane Hanako wa Kyoshokushou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic HEHEHE BTCH DEAD New Window Demonkonga
  • 14 Replies
Topic why are there always evil, demented little kids with fettishes New Window CaptainBalls
  • 6 Replies
Topic Discussion about this new manga and their current chapters New Window dell1530
  • 22 Replies

311 Comments

Dafuq did I just read? Posted Image
That was unexpected... Guess I'll follow this after all... =D
Ok... I don't know what worry more about... the fact that they seem to eat people or that they manage meat factory...
this is going to be a perfect mindfuck... anyone prepared for guro action?
So does the main heroine is into cannibalism too...? -_-
?_?
@Cydric : i second that :D

any one up for some burger king, mc d's or human?
kind of strange, a family of cannibal?
Posted Image
....what the f*ck?! o_o
Thanks AQUA scans!
what a strange story so far...o_O
This manga defies all reason and comprehension.
...Oh damn. It's like Texas Chainsaw Massacre, except in manga style. Which unfortunately, is the kind of thing that makes me excited to see what'll happen next.
Huh? What does this have to do with anorexia? And did he drink her urine? WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THE URINE?!!! DID HE DRINK IT OR NOT? THAT'S WHAT I WANT TO KNOW DAMMIT!!! щ(゚Д゚щ)
"Wonderful life" man, if this is wonderful, mine is a paradise.
Dafuq did I just read? It's surprisingly disturbing, though I need more chapters to fully get hold of the story.
Oh... kay...?

I know this setup is supposed to be lure readers in but if you don't keep up (or, in our case, the scanlators drop the project) it seems too random.
the fuck did I just read....and why do I want to read more?
Such a long title name o.o
"...wonderful life..." ? If just by stay near a cute girl while having to do THAT can be his notion of wonderful life, this guy is no less twisted than other characters
Photo
TsundereChan
Jun 09 2012 02:11 AM
ah. . . . .
ahhh. . . . .
hmmm. . . . . .
Oh, also, author used comedic relief perfectly.
This looks like it is going to be interesting and a little disturbing as well.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics