Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.26 - 42votes)

Rinne no Lagrange - Akatsuki no Memoria

Alt Names: alt 輪廻のラグランジェ~暁月のメモリア~alt 轮回的Lagrange~晓月的记忆alt Rinne no Lagrange - Akatoki no Memoriaalt Rinne no Lagrange - Akatsuki (Akatoki) no Memoria
Author: Production I.g & Suga Shotaro
Artist: Yoshioka Kimitake
Genres: Ecchi EcchiMecha MechaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: On the planet of De Metorio, Izo is a student in the royal pilot training facility, together with his few classmates, Kirius, Arei, and Sanu. One day, they get a new student teacher who happens to be De Metorio royalty, Princess Yurikano. She runs things a lot differently than Izo and the others are used to, but there's more to this princess than meets the eye. Will Yurikano be able to get Izo and the others to accept her training, and will she be able to survive the enemies that are gathering against her?

This manga is related to the anime, "Rinne no Lagrange", although it has a different storyline.

> Spin-Off of Rinne no Lagrange - Flower Declaration of Your Heart
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/rinne-no-lagrange-flower-declaration-of-your-heart-r7230)
Go to Rinne no Lagrange - Akatsuki no Memoria Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window greensoulreaper
  • 0 Replies

44 Comments

What could this be...poor Izo.
I feel like this manga has way too much random ecchi and crap. Still waiting to see where this goes.
i feel really annoyed at http://vatoto.com/read/_/128899/rinne-no-lagrange-akatsuki-no-memoria_v1_ch4_by_world-three/29 tap to the ass part and i dont even like yurikano girl....haiz...dont know whats what anymore...(ノಠ_ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Yurikano is annoying the hell out of me right now. I hope this gets better soon.
I'll be honest; I don't really know what's going on right now, but I'm kinda loving it regardless.
WHERE IS SANU IN THE ANIME!?

She better not die during this prequel. T_T
Seems complicated to understand.... LOL at the reflection on pg. 40
I get the feeling this manga is going to piss me off with 'Anticipation' and 'WTF'
It seems interesting, gonna go watch the anime now.
@ defry READ THIS This manga is related to the anime, "Rinne no Lagrange", although it has a different storyline., so its different from the anime .. >.>
Great.
defry based on comment made by World Three group it's prequel and based on description it has diffirent storyline than anime
I am reluctant to read, cause I watched the anime and I have two reason I might not want to read. One would be I might already know the end, if it's based on the anime... is this and alternate story or is this a prequel of the anime? Another reason would be, I doubt any other girl would be more likeable than Madoka of the anime.
i like it but it would be better if one of the males wore a maid uniform
good manga
This looks good, at least better than the anime, where I don't really know if they accomplished anything or if they are gonna follow it up.
Thank you~
From world-three.org:

"Sorry, I’ve been stuck in a bed for the past few days trying to stave off pain and a blood infection. But I’m here, with the power of Maru, to scanlate the prequel to Rinne no Lagrange because I absolutely 1000% love this show.

I saw the latest episode, and got myself out of my bed to try clean this manga. It’s not perfect, but for the time I felt we had, it seems decent enough. Also basically forced にんげん along for the ride to translate all 50 pages, in 24 hours. We finished this in 8, so there might be errors, sorry.

Word of warning: We don’t have anymore raws.

Without raws, we can’t go on. I have talked to a namefriend on /a/ saying he might have raws. Hopefully he finds me here.

This may or may not be the only manga we pick up, I just wanted to see it through as fast as we could, before some stupid group that uses watermarks and likes money, picks it up to ride the popularity. (Only released it now since my dear Anonymous friends wanted to read it.)"

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics