Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 48votes)

Shin Seiki Evangelion

Alt Names: alt Evaalt Eva người máy thông minhalt Evangelionalt 신세기 에반게리온alt Neon Genesis Evangelionalt NGEalt Shin Seiki Evangelionalt Shinseiki Evangelionalt 新世紀 エヴァンゲリオンalt 新世紀 EVANGELIONalt 新世纪福音战士
Author: Gainax & Sadamoto Yoshiyuki
Artist: Sadamoto Yoshiyuki
Genres: Comedy ComedyHarem HaremSchool Life School Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In 2015, the "Angels" have returned, and Shinji Ikari, a fourteen year-old child of the new Earth, is forced by his father -- Gendo, commander of the secret organization NERV -- to pilot the monstrous biomechanical weapon called "Evangelion" to match the Angels' fearsome power...

Spin-Offs:

> Shinseiki Evangelion - Gakuen Datenroku
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/shinseiki-evangelion-gakuen-datenroku-r5386)

> Shinseiki Evangelion - Koutetsu no Girlfriend 2nd
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/shinseiki-evangelion-koutetsu-no-girlfriend-2nd-r6357)
Go to Shin Seiki Evangelion Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic What draws you in about Evangelion? New Window Vueiy
  • 4 Replies

34 Comments

There are chapters 92-93 on mangafox if you want to read

What's up with the updating? from ch.91 jump to ch.94? O_o

i remember watching neon genesis back when i was a little kid, i remember how backwards as fuck disturbing this fucking shit is.... it was awesome
It differs from the original, though it is closer to it than what it is to rebuild.
original i guess
Is it based no rebuild or the original?
the scene is not as dramatic without the music...considering the amazing score ToE has...
took them long enough to release a new chapter
AWESOME!! after 2 years, there's a new chapter at last, i hope it would be a constant release eventualy

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics