Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 48votes)

Shin Seiki Evangelion

Alt Names: alt Evaalt Eva người máy thông minhalt Evangelionalt 신세기 에반게리온alt Neon Genesis Evangelionalt NGEalt Shin Seiki Evangelionalt Shinseiki Evangelionalt 新世紀 エヴァンゲリオンalt 新世紀 EVANGELIONalt 新世纪福音战士
Author: Gainax & Sadamoto Yoshiyuki
Artist: Sadamoto Yoshiyuki
Genres: Comedy ComedyHarem HaremSchool Life School Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In 2015, the "Angels" have returned, and Shinji Ikari, a fourteen year-old child of the new Earth, is forced by his father -- Gendo, commander of the secret organization NERV -- to pilot the monstrous biomechanical weapon called "Evangelion" to match the Angels' fearsome power...

Spin-Offs:

> Shinseiki Evangelion - Gakuen Datenroku
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/shinseiki-evangelion-gakuen-datenroku-r5386)

> Shinseiki Evangelion - Koutetsu no Girlfriend 2nd
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/shinseiki-evangelion-koutetsu-no-girlfriend-2nd-r6357)
Go to Shin Seiki Evangelion Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic What draws you in about Evangelion? New Window Vueiy
  • 4 Replies

34 Comments

Glasses go on. Hair gets pulled back. Head explodes.

WHAT THE FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF--------

Mari?! WHAT! ANNNNNO!

I wanna read it but i'm afraid i cant stomach the death scenes, I mean I'm not a weak kind of guy when it comes to gore, I even enjoyed Alucard killing his enemies and the Nazi vampires eating people of london but when I came to the video of the death scene of the red girl i felt like hurling :(

And with this last extra chapter, they made the connection that were missing:

The Official Manga;

The Anime;
The Rebuild movies!

Now just missing the 4th movie, tentative title Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0.

The three stories interlace, but every and each has a different final route, as alternative universe.

Man that was pretty good, I admit I was bummed by how tragic alot of it was and that there wasn't that much romance. But it was still an interesting read that hooked me till the end. Speaking of the end though, my head hurts, all that stuff was way over me. Ending wasn't bad, not as good as I was hoping, but it was pretty satisfying. Again I find myself questioning why I took so long to read a series I'd heard about for so long.

Shinseiki Evangelion Vol.14 [Limited Edition] - (Planned) Release - 20 November 2014!

Bonus Included:
- Special Manga Cover;
- Complete Book End (vol. 1-14);
- Original Illustration Booklet;
- Yoshiyuki Sadamoto Working Music CD - The music that Sadamoto likes to listen to when he's drawing.

And it's Preordered! Finally the final book to end the collection!

thanks for all the people who done the chapters, i'm always curious about how the ending of the manga version, quite dissapointed about how it ends... but thanks for all the job

There are more movies of evangelion as well, some are quite recent

About the last 2 parts called "you can not advance" and "you can not redo"

What are they about?

Well the first one I mentioned is pretty much like the anime with some alterations and Shinji's disappearance at the end...

The second one I mentioned?

Well, 15 years after "you can not advance", Shinji finally comes back, everyone hates him and he goes full retard (again)

Well, then it turns out that at the end of the previous movie, when he attempted to get Rei out of some sort of angel core he actually triggered the third impact, or in other words: he killed most humans on the planet

How does the movie go then?

Well, a lot of talking, confusion, some fighting, people hating Shinji (telling him "it is all your fault" but never telling him wtf happened), then him finding out...

Aaaaand again: Don't do it Shinji. Don't do it, I have a very bad feeling about it, DON'T DO IT!... ... ...

Shinji: "It was your idea"-->does it regardless

aaand:

Spoiler

now im all tears

10/10 ending. I would suck it over the ``I feel disgusted'' bullshite Anno pulled out of his ass in EoE.

Well, I watched the anime and all I gotta say is:

Asuka, if you say you come from germany, then make it sound as if you ACTUALLY know German!!!

It really did hurt:

Japanese language and all perfect, despite coming from Germany (the character), but pathetic pronounination (Das geht doch nicht)

Is it that big a deal? I don't really mind hearing English characters supiikingu raiku dissu. I suppose it's both a matter of getting used to it, and personal preferences lol.

Well, I watched the anime and all I gotta say is:

Asuka, if you say you come from germany, then make it sound as if you ACTUALLY know German!!!

It really did hurt:

Japanese language and all perfect, despite coming from Germany (the character), but pathetic pronounination (Das geht doch nicht)

would've been nice if asuka had seen shinji before she was dissolved. :)

Just read the last story. I'm in denial. At first I thought it was a joke. But I don't really know what to say now. I have mix feeling about it.

So, it's really the end?

Waiting for Evangelion 4.0

can somebody translate Ch.95: Thank you ∞ Goodbye

Missing the chapter numbered "91.2: To Where the Light Returns" on other sites.

I prefer this ending over the end of evangelion movie version. Unlike the movie version you are not left wondering if whether or not the main character still remembered what he learned inside of the god angel thing because of the whole chocking asuka thing.

Oh my, never woulda thought, Evangelion with a happy ending. Makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.

Time loop confirmed

Can someone tell me if theres a page or thread with all the chapters?

nvm, found em

holy finally <3

A happy end.

Well.

I...

Dunno how to feel about this. Makes me feel better after 3.0 though.

tumblr_ln56x0GhQu1qa8fos.gif

wPyp2z4.jpg

There are far more disturbing anime and manga nowadays.  Evangelion is nothing compared to the disturbing anime and manga of today.

Are you talking about Suicide Island? http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/suicide-island-r486 Or one of the other dark anime?

i remember watching neon genesis back when i was a little kid, i remember how backwards as fuck disturbing this fucking shit is.... it was awesome

There are far more disturbing anime and manga nowadays.  Evangelion is nothing compared to the disturbing anime and manga of today.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics