Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.37 - 54votes)

Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate

Alt Names: alt Cinta dan Pemilihan dan Cokelatalt KoiChocoalt Love, Election & Chocolatealt Rabu ando Erection ando Chokoreetoalt 恋と選挙とチョコレート
Author: Sprite
Artist: Kanno Touko
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Oojima Yuuki is a normal student looking for romance to spice up his inactive lovelife. A member of the Food Research Club, he spends his idyllic days with seven other members, including his childhood friend, Sumiyoshi Chisato, who also happens to be the club president. As the upcoming student council president election arrives, the favored candidate, Shinonome Satsuki proposes that clubs with no merit to the school be disbanded. Worried about what could happen to the club, the Food Club members consult with their former president, who proposes that Yuuki run against Satsuki as an opposing candidate. As he learns about the various problems that the school faces, he decides to run in the election.
Go to Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window greensoulreaper
  • 7 Replies

131 Comments

wooh... pretty generic manga but I want to keep on reading this so Zeroblade please continue updating this instead of koi setokai

my opinion xD
Credit to the author for making it clear he has no interest in his childhood friend. Most series make it vague so that readers can assume anything. At least they got that right.
"this is a pretty decent manga albeit kinda generic", or so I thought until pg.30 and that's when I give up...
This one is better IMHO.
This one is better IMHO.
If you can, do find the time to vote in the poll here → http://bit.ly/H6jquj since that will determine whether I'll work on this, or on Koi Koi Seitokai first. Thanks for reading!~

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics