Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.37 - 54votes)

Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate

Alt Names: alt Cinta dan Pemilihan dan Cokelatalt KoiChocoalt Love, Election & Chocolatealt Rabu ando Erection ando Chokoreetoalt 恋と選挙とチョコレート
Author: Sprite
Artist: Kanno Touko
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Oojima Yuuki is a normal student looking for romance to spice up his inactive lovelife. A member of the Food Research Club, he spends his idyllic days with seven other members, including his childhood friend, Sumiyoshi Chisato, who also happens to be the club president. As the upcoming student council president election arrives, the favored candidate, Shinonome Satsuki proposes that clubs with no merit to the school be disbanded. Worried about what could happen to the club, the Food Club members consult with their former president, who proposes that Yuuki run against Satsuki as an opposing candidate. As he learns about the various problems that the school faces, he decides to run in the election.
Go to Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window greensoulreaper
  • 7 Replies

131 Comments

His childhood friend is too obvious that she likes him.

Too bad he isn't used to her. Hopefully this won't be NTR? like where the childhood friend starts dating another guy.

sigh.. not again
His childhood friend is too obvious that she likes him.

Too bad he isn't used to her. Hopefully this won't be NTR? like where the childhood friend starts dating another guy.
that robo garage otaku scared the crap out of me...
Damn, amazing manga.
this is about as close to getting a heli in your head http://www.amazon.com/Adult-Propeller-Beanie-Hat-Made/dp/B001QK4RZC
@lynx you become a garage kit otaku
So... How do I get a propeller to sprout from my head?
Wait, did I just read a character that had full grope of such amazing breast and not get punch whatsoever. How an ecchi genre had improved...
I have rarely in all my years seen a better way to end a chapter. Bravo, bravo.
Q: "What does a man do with two beautiful flowers?"
A: "He kisses them both"

Q: "What does an old man do two beautiful girls?"
A: "Nothing, but with 3 he will open a night club"
uggh.. osananajimis r always so dazzling....
Hmm I wonder where the chocolate comes in.
Kind of obvios the story, i'm going to watch the anime any way.
which will become an anime later...
hmmm..........isn't this coming from koichoco eroge?
Pretty generic to me. Is it an unwritten rule that MCs should have bishoujo childhood friend?
neat, love and election and chocolate <3
thanks for picking this up!
I like it, but I cannot stop thinking DUDE YOUR CHILHOOD HAS THE HOTS FOR YOU, AND YOU ARE NOT STUPID TO NOT NOTICE IT, damn, the main is not an idiot, but he sure is a dick.
Zeroblade, I prefer this one, thanks.
Instant follow. And sorry but I'll continue the eroge now that I remember when I stopped it.
Oh no...... I bet that Yume guy is either a girl or Yaoi-material D:
lol this might get really interesting
Photo
TsundereChan
Mar 26 2012 10:00 PM
generic indeed
but pretty good so far
moar pl0x :P pretty good
lol the last line he said was hilarious XD
Thanks for translating this. The anime is on the way, btw.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics