Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 75votes)

Bloody Cross

Alt Names: alt ブラッディ・クロスalt 血之十字架
Author: Yoneyama Shiwo
Artist: Yoneyama Shiwo
Genres: Action ActionFantasy FantasyShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Half angels: Individuals cursed because of their impure lineage. Tsukimiya is a Vampire Half Angel, and with her companion-of-convenience Hinata, with whom she shares a strained relationship at best, and an antagonistic one at worst, she is on a search for "God's Book of Prophecy." The book harbors immense power, and is supposedly the only thing capable of removing the half-blood curse that Tsukimiya and Hinata share.

The problem is that nobody knows if the book's power is enough to save two people, and neither is willing to share with the other.
Go to Bloody Cross Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Current chapter New Window Coca
  • 2 Replies

91 Comments

oh, maybe hinata gets another girl to add to his harem?

A maid cafe? Hm, this requires a detailed investigation.

Wow.  No Tsukimiya molestation this chapter.

....last few pages from tough guy to idiot lol.

even though i didn't like how nao was the mole, i still hope he's alive because it makes the plot more interesting :-)

(and also i am hoping for more of a love triangle)

there never was a love triangle especially as nao was practically the same character with different packaging

even though i didn't like how nao was the mole, i still hope he's alive because it makes the plot more interesting :-)

(and also i am hoping for more of a love triangle)

Tsukimiya's damsel in distress moment count: +1

Tsukimiya gets molested every chapter.

YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!~

damn why is it only uploaded once a moth D:

hinata x tsukimiya ftw!

Is it just me or is there pherhaps a secret purpose within the fact that the low level minions of the new introduced "criminals" are seemingly terrificing incompetent while the leutnants actually bother to think a little bit ahead?

And seems like Hinata got struck with a close combat fighter again?

Also ... quite scary, isn´t she?

Hinata the Badass returns to the scene.

Praise the Sun! Hinata's Alive!!!

WELL I DO DECLARE. IS THAT A BLOODY CROSS UPDATE I SEE? 

Really though thanks EGS! So happy to see this back.

So... how did he live?

there you go, Hinata King of Trolls is back in the game!

ehhh??? thats all??
i think hinata not dead but the author can give a chance to appear when he save he girlfriend....
Well he is
Spoiler
I'm glad they finally released a new chapter, but Hinata wasn't in it. What's the point of a new chapter if Hinata isn't there. D:
Spoiler
Thanks for the release!
Oh yeah, Thanks for new chapter ^^
Just started reading this. This manga is the only one so far which almost all the characters aren't stupid. I had some good laughs from their conniving backstabbing plans one after another.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics