Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 75votes)

Bloody Cross

Alt Names: alt ブラッディ・クロスalt 血之十字架
Author: Yoneyama Shiwo
Artist: Yoneyama Shiwo
Genres: Action ActionFantasy FantasyShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Half angels: Individuals cursed because of their impure lineage. Tsukimiya is a Vampire Half Angel, and with her companion-of-convenience Hinata, with whom she shares a strained relationship at best, and an antagonistic one at worst, she is on a search for "God's Book of Prophecy." The book harbors immense power, and is supposedly the only thing capable of removing the half-blood curse that Tsukimiya and Hinata share.

The problem is that nobody knows if the book's power is enough to save two people, and neither is willing to share with the other.
Go to Bloody Cross Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Current chapter New Window Coca
  • 2 Replies

91 Comments

I feel trolled... guess I'm just too gullible :(
YES!!! Hinata/Tsukimiya chapter. And I knew that:

Spoiler
keep updating :S
Hinata x Nao OTP.

No, to be honest Nao looks gay.
where is hinata?
Hinata: "Nao, you dont have the balls..."
I wish some new girl appear and be with hinata just to get to see the jealous side of tsukimiya xD
Hinata/Tsukimiya FTW!!! Nao can go F*** himself.
Fuck Nao/Tsukimiya. Hinata/Tsukimiya FTW!!!!
Hinata or Nao? :P
OMG!!!! luv this~~ :)
need moar Tsukimiya x Hinata.
I can't wait for the next chapter because I think the are some sweet developments ahead
I really like how manipulative the main characters are; they are self confident (sometimes even daring) and they show it, too. (It is sometimes a little pervy though) They aren't too fond of being used, so expect to see lots of deceptions.
There are already a number of chapters out, but unfortunately, some fundamental questions are still left unanswered.
More please :x
sweet! this manga is pretty funny.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics