Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 90votes)

Needless

Alt Names: alt ニードレスalt 超能力大战alt 死刑判决
Author: Imai Kami
Artist: Imai Kami
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyGender Bender Gender BenderSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Year 2130 -- after the third world war, large contaminated areas known as "Blackspots" formed all over Japan. Large Walls were used to quarantine off these "Blackspots". In time, signs of inhabitance appeared within these wastelands. Among the survivors who had been abandoned inside the Blackspots, labeled as "those who were unneeded", came forth possessors of uncanny abilities -- Fire, wind, brute strength... they were defined by their supernatural abilities. Others, fearful of their powers, expelled them and named them - - - Needless!

Spin-Off:

> Needless 0
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/needless-0-r6732)
Go to Needless Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

200 Comments

Enough, this shimapan in chapter 100 is burning my eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss >_<
I know you guys want to discuss about Cruz but there's something that keep bothers me.
Spoiler
Nah, I don't think so.
Spoiler
It is difficult to make someone dressed up like that have a badass look

this chapter does it flawlessly

Spoiler
Spoiler
I have my theory:
Spoiler

That's my two cents.
Bah, this is really good but I just finished it and it seems it's ongoing, can anyone tell me the status of this manga?
Now that the gap is filled I can finally start reading it :P
Ooooooh !! It finally caught up Yay!! I've always wondered why it took so long to get to ch50 if someone could already read from ch 50 to 80+
awesome, needless is complete again
props to pew pew scans
[spoilers]Who here is hoping Cruz goes berserk after seeing his sister killed? And by berserk I mean, that something within him or his hidden power absolutely butchers Adam for a bit?
I wouldn't mind seeing him go God mode for a few moments and nearly kill the big bad of the series, making him look like a bitch for killing Nee-chan...[/spoilers]
You take nee-san out of the way?!.....go f*** yourself. And this is where all begins.
Damn cliffhanger when sh*t just got real.
oh damn
Spoiler
Too bad the anime ended early... I wanted to see Cruz go to the St. Rose place...
Wow, even i knew that the bombing was done with air before they knew it. well, that is rather obvious
SPOILER PIC DO NOT CLICK BEFORE READING chapter 44

Errr...
http://vatoto.com/read/_/81229/needless_v7_ch44_by_pew-pew-scanlations/27
No blood on his shirt's sleeve ? :D
meh, i'm sure i've followed this multiple times but it disappears after a while? odd...

Thanks for the release :D
@Kyujyu If you saw the anime, chapter 50 actually starts out around the part that the anime branched out on. So it's not a spoiler if you watched the anime.
Ah that chapter 97...we all know what you thought there :)
Shouldn't you add gender bender to the tags... I mean Cruz/Yamada is crossdressing and all...
Thanks for the info Sality, I just don't want to spoil myself by reading ahead same with once what happened to Hayate no Gotoku so I just gonna keep waiting then
@Kyujyu It hasn't been scanlated by Pew Pew Scanlations yet. When it's released, I'll upload it here as soon as possible :)
What happen to chp 39 to 49, its missing!
And yes, this series is EPIC win for lolicon lol :)
Love the occasional humor during serious scene.
This series is plain EPIC XD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics