Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 250votes)

Orange (TAKANO Ichigo)

Alt Names: alt オレンジalt Turuncu
Author: Takano Ichigo
Artist: Takano Ichigo
Genres: Drama DramaMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The spring she turns sixteen, Takamiya Naho receives a strange, but detailed letter from herself, ten years in the future. At first she thinks the letter is a prank, but then the things written in the letter actually happen, including the arrival of the new transfer student who sits next to her in class, Naruse Kakeru. The letter reads just like her diary entries, down to the same characters. It is not until two weeks later, when Kakeru shows back up at school, that Naho finishes the letter. In the letter, her twenty-seven year old self tells her sixteen-year old self that her biggest regret is that Kakeru is no longer with them in the future, and asks her to watch him closely.

*More than 3 volumes. Publication is slow.
Go to Orange (TAKANO Ichigo) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic ~ LATEST CHAPTER DISCUSSION ~ New Window Hanan-chan
  • 21 Replies

183 Comments

Great first chapter! Wow, what a thing to get in a letter.
whaoah! whaoah!.... it looks like not your typical love thingy... make me wonder what's next...
Wow! This one's really good! The story is something new to me~ :D
I wish the Naho would make the right decisions so that Kakeru won't have to die. :(
Can't wait for more updates. hahaha.
I want to read this, but I'm kinda too scared of getting super attached to the guy and then having him die :/ But in the summary, it says the letter tells her to "watch him closely" so maybe he dies by an accident and the girl is able to save him? BAHH I'M SCARED TO READ DX
Promising start~
:batoto_012: It seems too good to miss! And now I'll have to keep on reading knowing he's going to die!
i bet he has an uncureable illness
seems nice :)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics