Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 250votes)

Orange (TAKANO Ichigo)

Alt Names: alt オレンジalt Turuncu
Author: Takano Ichigo
Artist: Takano Ichigo
Genres: Drama DramaMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The spring she turns sixteen, Takamiya Naho receives a strange, but detailed letter from herself, ten years in the future. At first she thinks the letter is a prank, but then the things written in the letter actually happen, including the arrival of the new transfer student who sits next to her in class, Naruse Kakeru. The letter reads just like her diary entries, down to the same characters. It is not until two weeks later, when Kakeru shows back up at school, that Naho finishes the letter. In the letter, her twenty-seven year old self tells her sixteen-year old self that her biggest regret is that Kakeru is no longer with them in the future, and asks her to watch him closely.

*More than 3 volumes. Publication is slow.
Go to Orange (TAKANO Ichigo) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic ~ LATEST CHAPTER DISCUSSION ~ New Window Hanan-chan
  • 21 Replies

183 Comments

Gahh!! I want to know more >____<

Spoiler
the anticipation... the angst... i'm scared to know what will happen to Kakeru... but i'm going to think positively and pray this won't give me a heartache in the end. awesome and moving manga. <3
i normally don't read, summary ... but i am glad i read this one!
The summary it self is heart warming and it's making me cry!
where ze update :<!!!
I just finished chapter 1 and I already wanna cry. I don't think I'll be able to last through this manga xD
my god, takano-sensei is a master when it comes to matters of the heart! I too, don't want to have any regrets in the future.
This piece looks like it's definitely going to be amazing...just like yumemiru...
Wow, nice plot, good art and likeable characters...what more can you ask for?

Follow +1
makes me want to fast it forward.... and know what happened...
I hate sad things, especially when it's hinting that someone's gonna die... So I'll just wait till this manga is over and hopefully the author pulls some twists that will lead to happy end.
AWESOME start. I bet this will be a real tearjerker.
I wish I wasn't as into this as I am, knowing that they're both going to suffer in the end... ):
I'm having goosebumps.
@bluewalrus13 I agree DX But I really do want to read this, it looks so good :o I'm gonna wait till it ends, to make sure I can handle the ending, I don't want to spend hours crying after finishing....
Amazing manga, story is well executed, worth the read ;]
hoho looks good..
That was a much more interesting first chapter than I was expecting. I'll definitely be following this, but I hope this manga takes a more heartwarming path than others of its kind.
bellisimoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Lots of great Shoujos these days: Taiyou no Ie, Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun, now this. Here's hoping for a non-tragic ending!
This manga seems promising =3
Wow that was pretty good, hope there is more!
@Irecinius I don`t get the feeling that Naho and Suwa are married in the future. Neither of them knew what the other was bringing and Naho showed no reaction to the infant Suwa carried. Looks like two friends meeting up to visit a mutual friend`s grave.

The primise of this one is rather interesting. Looking forward to seeing more.
So essencialy she's saying..

I ended up with a crappy husband.. fix that shit for me..
Is it just me, or are these some really lovely scans? The artwork is lovely, the clarity is lovely, every just looks really clean and great. Even if the story didn't interest me (all it takes is a dash of time-travel and I'm hooked!) I'd still enjoy reading it just so I could stare at the loveliness. Great job guys.
Best thing is the pairings are already set. BUENO
Interesting first chapter. I think I'm going to like this one.

@ dragonk1ller: I was thinking the same thing :/

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics