Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 20votes)

Touhou - Cirno to Reimu no One Two Three (Doujinshi)

Alt Names: alt チルノとれいむのワンツースリーalt Touhou dj - Chiruno to Reimu no Wan Tsu Surialt Touhou dj - Cirno and Reimu’s 1-2-3alt Touhou dj - Cirno to Reimu no One Two Three
Author: Honey Sakura (Circle) & Kamo Nari
Artist: Honey Sakura (Circle) & Kamo Nari
Genres: Comedy ComedyDoujinshi DoujinshiRomance RomanceYuri Yuri
Type: Other
Description: What happens when Reimu and Cirno start spending some quality time together?
Go to Touhou - Cirno to Reimu no One Two Three (Doujinshi) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

43 Comments

anyone translating 7? must end the suspense of the cliff hangar! will help in editing. email me at [email protected] if there's any way i can help.

I am working on #7 and #8 Myself. #9 hasn't been fully scanned in yet, at least to my knowledge

Oh, I'll only be able to get you up to #8, #9 hasn't been translated yet

Do you know anyone who can translate #9?

anyone translating 7? must end the suspense of the cliff hangar! will help in editing. email me at [email protected] if there's any way i can help.

@lightdasher

Thanks for editing vol 6!

Oh, I'll only be able to get you up to #8, #9 hasn't been translated yet

Wow. And just when I had forgotten it had gotten serious. Even now, it looks like some joke.

Oh, and, many thanks to lightdasher! Now, if only I could find the raws... oh, found them, heheh.

I have the raw's as well of course, what else was I going to edit?
 ;L eheh.

Wow. And just when I had forgotten it had gotten serious. Even now, it looks like some joke.

Oh, and, many thanks to lightdasher! Now, if only I could find the raws... oh, found them, heheh.

Updates.... Please this is killing me :(

I've decided to take it into my own hands, I'll edit it.

Updates.... Please this is killing me :(
Apparently Yukari don't like Yuri pairing
uh oh, incoming rage... brace yourself, yukari.
goddammit yukari
incoming rage
updates when?updates where??D:
my heart... this is sooooo sweeet
of course. i have quite a bit too.
Are you collecting Touhou doujins?
wonder how much will be added. hope its more then what i already have.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics