Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 201votes)

Sket Dance

Alt Names: alt 学园救援团alt スケットダンスalt SKET DANCE
Author: Shinohara Kenta
Artist: Shinohara Kenta
Genres: Award Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The hilarious misadventures of the "Sket Dan"; a group of high-schoolers who help out people as part of their club activity. Himeko, the hot-headed ex-delinquent with a soft spot for cute things and a taste for strange food. Switch, the brainy otaku who only talks via a computerized speech-application. And Bossun, the atypical leader of this looney bunch, with the amazing power to... concentrate very hard!

Sket Dance won the 55th annual Shogakukan Manga Award in 2009 for best shounen manga.
Go to Sket Dance Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic General Discussion Topic New Window Katzilla
  • 16 Replies
Topic Didn't the manga have a romance tag and SHOUD IT ??? New Window Bigoloks
  • 4 Replies

543 Comments

wonder switch will ever talk again.
@antaramesu I think the manga is Gokukoku no Brynhildr, but I'm not totally sure. Hope that helps.
Can anyone tell me the manga the scanlator used in their recruitment page? thanks in advance. Kinda curious.

Love this series cuz it's almost similar to gintama <3
bossunxonhime
Every chapter, I'm glad this manga survived despite its bad first rankings. Honnestly it is one of the best jump serie at the moment.
"Your wish is my command"
HUUUUUUHHH???
anyway
thanks for the chapter
I'm happy we can get past that ninja guy. I love a lot of the characters, but his behavior was starting to grate on my nerves.
Its nearly 180 chapters and we still don't see who is this generous Nakatani-san that always give Himeko something.
Makes you wonder how much characters this manga have.
@Olivefr: The same happened with Cage of Eden and Volume 14. I actually like how how Batoto updates the volume covers as new ones are released. It's quite refersing and definitely not the permanent cover - just the latest.
I just noticed, on the index page for Sket Dance on Batoto, http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/sket-dance-r414

the cover chosen to illustrate the manga is :
http://vatoto.com/forums/uploads/41067aaf2d813becc5e336cfa7133996.jpg

This is incredibly misleading, you imagine Shoujo crap or a To Love Ru clone :-(
chuu-san shud stop leaving his drugs lying around everywhere
chapter 172 awwww brothers getting along
FCK ME NOW HIMEKO
freaking hilarious i loved the stick bossun part poor tsubaki tried too hard to hold it in

I can't wait for Bossun and Onihime to end up together...god it's taking forever

I second that, but so long it happens I dont care how much I have to wait. So long we keep having good chapter like the school trip its good enough XD
I dont care how long it takes. So long it happens.

But anyway, Himeko mom was hilarious, now I want Himeko x Bossun even more lolololol
Well, to be fair, it -is- a gag manga with only occasional serious bits... Occasionally really good, really touching serious bits, but them's the breaks, right? ;)
I can't wait for Bossun and Onihime to end up together...god it's taking forever

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics