Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 201votes)

Sket Dance

Alt Names: alt 学园救援团alt スケットダンスalt SKET DANCE
Author: Shinohara Kenta
Artist: Shinohara Kenta
Genres: Award Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The hilarious misadventures of the "Sket Dan"; a group of high-schoolers who help out people as part of their club activity. Himeko, the hot-headed ex-delinquent with a soft spot for cute things and a taste for strange food. Switch, the brainy otaku who only talks via a computerized speech-application. And Bossun, the atypical leader of this looney bunch, with the amazing power to... concentrate very hard!

Sket Dance won the 55th annual Shogakukan Manga Award in 2009 for best shounen manga.
Go to Sket Dance Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic General Discussion Topic New Window Katzilla
  • 16 Replies
Topic Didn't the manga have a romance tag and SHOUD IT ??? New Window Bigoloks
  • 4 Replies

543 Comments

I hate this pointless side-stories. Now to wait another whole week for the plot to advance or some bs side story again u_u
In the year twenty one oh one, war was beginning...
Ch.190 dafuq did i just read?
The fact that Agata is a "genius" works against him. Notice how he tries to find patterns in things that don't exist.
I love how Roman breaks the 4th wall in this manga and it's funny because it's true she was like the first girly girl character early introduced that really showed some kind of affection for Bossun and now she's really overlooked in his love affairs. I loved how the mangaka pointed this in Roman's dialogue.

In a side note how can Agata be so damn stupid isn't him suppose to be like a super genius? But he can't see who she really likes? Maybe super smart people can't really understand super simplistic stuff.
Agata is really stealing the show with his obsession...
OH GOD AGATA
the hilarity
A haiku (again)
______

Agata the Bro
Overthinks Sister problems
So much idiot
Feel sorry for Roman lol
Damn.. T_T Damn it all >_> ......
Does the romance be in the tag..?!
Cuz I can't See any romance from Bossun.....

P.S
I want the mangaka to read this....
You.. Yes You dammit XD
We need more Romance mostly from Bossun and Himeko..
Please I want more romance from them.. (I dont know for the others but I think We are Greedy for Romance)

God I hope my Friend Lust must be here XD
My heart... it beats with anticipation yet received nearly nothing...

A bittersweet feeling after all...
Saaya is probably gonna give Bossun chocolates as well.
Probably next chapter it will show Saaya trying to give Bossun chocolates and Agata mistaking it for her trying to give it to Sasuke.
Some haikus

Sket dance romance rare
HimekoxBossun slow
MomoxSwitch Good!

Goddamn mangaka
Teases with Valentine's day
No more romance *sob*

Himeko the girl
Himeko is a dumbass
But so is Bossun~
Argh, I wanted a bit more progress between Boss-kun and Himeko. Maybe we'll see that in next chapter? Also, progress between Switch and Hime would be interesting.
Well, the issue at hand is that ninja guy... he rubs me in the wrong way, why? Cause he seems the type to butt in where he's not wanted. I mean, he seems to get in between Boss-kun and Himeko. He annoys me even more the way he disrespects Boss-kun, the.... I'd slap him with fish.
The person's haiku below me "nice legs and asses" LOL. Anyway, if I remember correctly we...

Spoiler
F MY 2ND HAIKU BROKE
UUUUUOOOOOOOOOHHHH HIMEKOOOO

srs. himeko is my favorite female character out of almost every manga i have ever read. i dont even know why.

second is captain, also because i dont know why.

ive always had a thing for athletic girls~

cuz they have nice legs.

a haiku

Himeko and captain
they are field hockey players
nice legs and asses

or i'd assume anyways.

another haiku

himeko is good
himeko is good looking
himeko himeko
I knooooowwwwwwwww. I'm so excited.
Ahhh the relationships are finally on the move Posted Image
@Oliverfr:
Oh god, cannot unsee.
http://vatoto.com/read/_/91689/sket-dance_ch184_by_trinity-bakuma

Can Bossun's arms get that long, seriously ?

Or is is the sleeves playing a trick on my brain ?

Posted Image
Imagine what would happen if Agata found out about Bossun-Himeko-Katou-Tsubaki.

OH GOD
Y'know, #44 was a long time ago. "As for when that window was wrenched open, and a hand appeared to pull me to my feet..." Let's finish that story, eh?
Photo
TsundereChan
Mar 14 2012 06:53 PM
bossun getting jelly
@antaramesu, that because the author was the assistant to the author that made gintama. The crossover made me loled throughout the chapter :D

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics