Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 81votes)

God of Bath

Alt Names:
Author: Ha Il-Kwon
Artist: Ha Il-Kwon
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Huh Seh (age 23) a person overdue in debts for various reasons happens to find a bath house.

Original webtoon from Naver: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=347686&no=2&weekday=thu
Go to God of Bath Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Baths New Window ptsome110
  • 14 Replies

116 Comments

Ah.. shoot I forgot to ask about the name... >.> I'll update when I have time. Sorry!
His name isn't Hau Seh(하우 세), His name is certainly Huh Seh(허 세).
What's the correct way to respond when a senior citizen asks you to scrub his back? I feel compelled to say, "yes," but I don't really want to have to scrub the back of every single person there for free. If it weren't an old man, I think I could ask for him to scrub my back too, but since it is... I suppose I should just be grateful that they aren't asking to have their member scrubbed.
Awesome. We need more manhwa about stuff like back scrubbing and massage. Makes my back tingle.
uhu, Makes me want to take a bath -.-
His back-story had me rolling on the floor. The loanshark had insane eyes.
His back-story had me rolling on the floor. The loanshark had insane eyes.
unexpectedly good
Bid can't handle the sexiness of chapter 2 haha
Curse you addnine... This webtoon turn out to be "more interesting" to the other people than the one I liked.
/me flips table and run away.

However, I pray that your mind stay intact; I saw a few chaps that would have made me go... hahano.
You're my friend have very strange webtoon...
Definitely following this one!
Since the Author is Ha-Il Kwon, i expect this one to be really good.
waiting for more
Omg... This manwha had me laughing for a long time... @AddNine , the size is okay as it is imo. But anyways, please continue to publish this series, it's freaking amazing.
Images seem big. Might wanna zoom out a lil.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics