Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 81votes)

God of Bath

Alt Names:
Author: Ha Il-Kwon
Artist: Ha Il-Kwon
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Huh Seh (age 23) a person overdue in debts for various reasons happens to find a bath house.

Original webtoon from Naver: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=347686&no=2&weekday=thu
Go to God of Bath Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Baths New Window ptsome110
  • 14 Replies

116 Comments

Busted!!!
WTF happened? no more new updates for a while now...
lmao at the end when he took a picture of himself xD.
nice
Ahem! Ladies, beware of the man bellow me. He has skills!
I...scare myself. It's impossible to tell just how much I will gro...pe
Rofl... man... this is so funny... considering I bath with scrubbing...
This is frkin hilarious. When Huh seh was practicing with the girl and she yelled MAMA! xD. then the guy comes in and grabs Huh Seh, "my frkin skin!" >.< ouch.
I just can't take this seriously <_>

But it's SO SHOUNEN
coming from the creator of My Heart is Beating and Anamasamaru, im not that surprised by the creativity of this work
So ridiculous its good. xD
-_- I gave it to you to proofread, Amelie. No complaints!
just looked at naver and it seems this series is already finished...tough great manhwa for the first chapters at least :D
I think 'Sorry For What I've Become' sounds better.
Original Sound Track. Just go down and you'll see a play button somewhere load up.
i wonder if this manga's idea was inspired by the japanese manga Thermae Romae
=/
i wonder if this manga's idea was inspired by the japanese manga Thermae Romae
=/
deadskin scrubbing suddenly became Awsome
Man that is really funny. It's good because it makes fun of all the be the best of so and so manga/manhwa... etc.
LOL
i guess in this world anything can become a manga/manghwa theme
-Looks at the credit- AddNine you darn narcissist.
This girl is drooling here from the "cold atmosphere" situation in Ch2.

Interesting start.

Follow +1
For people who read Tower of God, in the recent chapter, I'm pretty sure that the girl in the Bath who says "Come again" is Yura from this webtoon
It's so great how ha il-kwon consistently puts references to his older works' characters. the male ttaemiris resemble the male water polo team in ch 30 of my heart is beating (and you can see the main character of MHIB too). haha!
I love this artist.
Damn, awesome drawings.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics