Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4 - 73votes)

Sai:Taker - Futari no Artemis

Alt Names: alt サイ:テイカー―二人のアルテミス―alt Sai:Takeralt Summon Assist Interface
Author: Im Dal-Young
Artist: Lee Soo Hyun
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In the future, an energy source called "Life" has become incredibly important. Certain people are able to synchronize with devices called "Sai" which gives them the ability to extract "Life" and have super powers. These people are known as "Sai Takers." Within the "Sai Takers" there is an even smaller group, "Original Takers." "Original Takers" have a contract with a magical device, and they can manipulate "Life" without the use of a "Sai." These powerful people are also immortal, and they only die if they run out of "Life." The world admires "Sai Takers," but "Original Takers" are careful to keep their identities secret.

Nanase Kyouya is an ordinary teenage boy, who moved in with the girls Igarashi Kyouka and Yuma after the death of his parents. Yuma is a "Sai Taker," but Kyouka is an "Original Taker." One day, he goes with them to see a new model under testing of a magical device, based after Kyouka's. After a deadly terrorist attack, Kyouka desperately contracts Kyouya to the new device model to save his life. The device has some side effects, however, one of which is that it transforms Kyouya into a girl! Now Kyouya is secretly an "Original Taker", and he must go to the elite "Sai Taker" school, as a girl, with Yuma. Will he be able to keep enough "Life" to stay alive? Will he be able to navigate his life as a girl? What other side effects of this device lie in wait for him?
Go to Sai:Taker - Futari no Artemis Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window greensoulreaper
  • 9 Replies

178 Comments

lets hope the boy is not so arrogant as seen in most of this authors work..
its seem possible since the counter or magical vessel sounded the same in the raw of both lunatic taker and this one
Spoiler
From what I can tell, there are 2 chapters of it out so far. I don't see this series ending soon (or at least I hope not).
If you ask me it's kind of retraded. I would prefer if he hadn't turned into a girl......
anyone know if this is certain? or just a one shot?
Well now that was really interesting, hope it doesn't get cut in the half or in the beginning! Please!
Can't get enough of the big sis! You make it with my favorite personality and my favorite appearence, gives me the creeps but still I love her!
Another serie? I mean, really? I'm still waiting for the time to put an end to Aflame Inferno...hell take me, I don't even remember the plot or if it was one of his works anymore...still give it a try, those drawings are godly
when is the next chapter updating???????????????????????????
I hope we don't end up with a psycho sister in this one too....
Well he did recently finish Unbalance x2.
...does he know how to come to a conclusion for his works ?
Wish he would finish his other works before pumping out twenty more :(
This seems interesting but I hope it doesn't become a manga with some tragic drama events and circumstances. Just in case prepare ourselves to give the drama tag.
Can't wait for more chapters. Theres nothing like the hilarity resulting from a good gender bender.
Can't wait for more chapters. Theres nothing like the hilarity resulting from a good gender bender.
Let the gender bending embarrassment and situations begin!
Not ripping on it or anything, but doesn't this plot sound similar to Kampfer?
I was thinking the same thing Laurens
Looks kinda like Kampfer, only with Lee Soo Hyun's trademark psychotic eyes/expressions.
@0208 +- 20 chapters i think
any bets how long this will go on before it goes on hiatsu?
Im Dal-Young and Lee Soo Hyun have so many Manwha!!!!
interesting, looking forward to the next chapter
Wohoo Finally.. took pretty long for it to be translated.. Anyway THanks
It might be a sequel, however different characters and story.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics