Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 162votes)

TESTING

Alt Names: alt Delete
Author: Testing
Artist: Testing
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaAction ActionAdventure AdventureAward Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyCooking CookingDoujinshi DoujinshiDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyGender Bender Gender BenderHarem HaremHistorical HistoricalHorror HorrorJosei JoseiMartial Arts Martial ArtsMecha MechaMedical MedicalMusic MusicMystery MysteryOneshot OneshotPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenShoujo ShoujoShounen ShounenShounen Ai Shounen AiSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut SmutSports SportsSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy TragedyWebtoon WebtoonYaoi Yaoi
Type: Other
Description: A tale of comedic tragedy. As it's completely silly of how tragic trying to read this would be. A collection of gibberish and occasional cute pics.

Yeah, this isn't a real comic. But it may be a sign that you're pressing random button too much or that you should go buy a lottery because the chance to hit this title with random is about 1 in 10000.
Go to TESTING Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

137 Comments

D'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

who else put the finger there?

cuuuuuuuute, I love the finger bitting dog. 

omg! new chapter is absolutely lovely!!! >u<

I can't believe the moves of this author, the guy is a daredevil...

Still a better love story than Twilight.

Pacing is meh, get to kissing already :(

Anime adaptation announced though....

Woaaah! 40 people following this?!

Now I know why there's a tragedy tag on this one.  That plot twist was unexpected... Can't wait to see how this cliffhanger gets resolved.

Spoiler

OMG IF U DON LIEK IT DEN DON READ IT JEEZ

Wow... that really inspired me. Just... that conclusion... epic.

JUST. GODDAMN. EPIC.

I really enjoy the plot, super deep, unlike many others today. The artist has an unusual style too, which makes it distinct and I rather like it. However, the main heroine really pisses me off, I understand she''s a deep character, but her personality... ugh. Also, the artist forgets to erase a few stray lines here and there, though I forgive him since the story's so good. For any newcomers, I recommend, this, insta-follow.

DELETION TEST ???

This escalated really quick.

Well man, it's volume 51 already, they had to end it sometime. I'm glad it had a good run, and I have seen worse endings.

Spoiler
I just hope this doesn't get axed...

DELETION TEST ???

Yeah.. I know... but somehow I feel like they're skipping some chaps D: 

Only the 2nd page and I already laughted my ass off :D
It's hilarious :>

DELETION TEST?!!

suf3B0g.gif

It's time for the CYBERPARTY! :P

DELETION TEST ???