Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 124votes)

Clover (TETSUHIRO Hirakawa)

Alt Names: alt 平川哲弘alt เพื่อนรักขาลุยalt クローバーalt Trevoalt Клевер
Author: Tetsuhiro Hirakawa
Artist: Tetsuhiro Hirakawa
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Three childhood friends meet again in high school. Hayato (braided hair) the crazy one, Kenji, the big one who wouldn't hurt a fly, and Tomoki, the solitary one, are the main characters of this fighting manga.
Go to Clover (TETSUHIRO Hirakawa) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Meraki Scans needs help with Clover! New Window celestialSidonia
  • 0 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Dafortminor
  • 1 Replies

292 Comments

Hayato man...I am disappoint...
I've been looking up this series looong before it finally got picked up, so thanks so much vendettascans for translating this!! I brought the actual japanese series a few days ago. If I hadn't known what it was about I would've not brought it. So thanks alot!
Lol hayato gonna pwn those guys
Thanks for uploading. :D
had to upload again due to missing a page
Well, looks like Hayato's in the shit now
imo. its more of a sequel to crows then worst is
I'd been putting off reading this for a while now, due to lack of time, but I just read the first fourteen chapters without a break (I'm so relieved the chapters are relatively short). This series is hilarious and addictive, and I thought Chapter 14 was the funniest yet. I love the characters and the artwork. Thank you to everyone involved in scanlating this!
tehihihihihi... no escaping it Tomoki... :P

love it...
LOOK AT MAH ROD! :D haha
T T I feel like this might be just as good or even better than crows..
and by the way...
I guess they didn't expect to to get owned by some guy in an inflatable-rubber-swim-ring. epic.. : )
wahhh.... marathoned it and the chapter ended without me noticing it...

awesome characters!!
YOUR ASS IS GRASS! :D
"Screw you guys, I'm going home! And the next time you want to see my rod, tough luck! I'll never show it to you again!
Five chapters will be released this week sometime
I'm still amazed by the artwork :D it's so unique
LMAO the guy busy fishing while there ppl looking 4 him to kick his azz
Cant wait for the kick ass situation, cmon Hayato is time to kick their asses.
How can you NOT love Hayato xD
Great. Can't wait for more.
Man, what an awesome read. I have been passing up on this manga for a while and now am kicking myself in the ass for it. With great dialogue, action, and plot, Clover is currently one of my new series to expect greatness from.
Man those dudes........
He just snapped hahaha :)
Naara should learn how to fight!!
thx Vendetta Scans

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics