Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 124votes)

Clover (TETSUHIRO Hirakawa)

Alt Names: alt 平川哲弘alt เพื่อนรักขาลุยalt クローバーalt Trevoalt Клевер
Author: Tetsuhiro Hirakawa
Artist: Tetsuhiro Hirakawa
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Three childhood friends meet again in high school. Hayato (braided hair) the crazy one, Kenji, the big one who wouldn't hurt a fly, and Tomoki, the solitary one, are the main characters of this fighting manga.
Go to Clover (TETSUHIRO Hirakawa) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Meraki Scans needs help with Clover! New Window celestialSidonia
  • 0 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Dafortminor
  • 1 Replies

292 Comments

What is this? A joke? WHERE'S THE GODDAMN REST!!!!!

Where can I read 284-286?

I honesly tried struggling through this but imo it just seems boring its waaaaay too linear

its just like every other battle shounen. one enemy appears, he's down, stronger one already stands in line. then rinse and repeat. this manga in particular is just w/o any flashy mumbo-jumbo superpowers to keep certain ppl entertained.

I honesly tried struggling through this but imo it just seems boring its waaaaay too linear

This is just stupid. If the series was being brought over and, FINALLY, sold anywhere else besides Japan, fine, pull it. But taking all the chapters down and its still unavailable? Who is that helping? Its getting harder to read on Batoto just because so many of my series aren't here anymore!

I remember when Batoto had chapters on their pages. Sigh.

new chapters on other sites or vendetta website

DMCA takedown request. :<

Wut? Why?

What the hell happened to all the chapters?

DMCA takedown request. :<

What the hell happened to all the chapters?

Tomoki is such a fucking cunt, he pisses me off so much.

Hayatooooo why you so dumb...but that's what makes you adorable ♥ ;u;

Awesome release! Thanks big big!

That was some nice Vendetta!!!

FUCK YES! Thank you so much Vendetta Scans.

A full volume to read thanks vendetta

Hard to believe it has been eight months since I last read this manga. Thanks Vendetta Scans.

I missed you so much. Thanks Vendetta crew!

And to think that after nearly a whole year I'd nearly lost hope. Can't be anything but thankful and excited in this situation.

Finally an update.  Much thanks Vendetta Scans.  :batoto_020:

Man I love this series.

Volume 36 cover (HQ):

Spoiler

Very time you guys post new chapters its like getting a well wrapped present. Thanks

Daffy, Dafort, Loktar & Sunsa, thanks for this wonderful present; I hope you and yours are all well. Thanks for all the hard work! :

Dafortminor = Daffy 

Same thing sometimes cannot fit it in the credit page so I just go with daffy

Hayato x Maki OTP lol

nyahehehe... fine.. hayatoxmaki then for the mean time... lols

night pips... merry xmas VS!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics