Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 42votes)

Shikeisyu 042

Alt Names: alt Détenu 042alt Death Row Inmate 042alt Prisoner 042alt Shikeishu 042alt Shikeishuu 042
Author: Kotegawa Yua
Artist: Kotegawa Yua
Genres: Drama DramaPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tajima Ryohei, aka Shikeisyu 042 is sentenced to death for murdering 7 men. However the government is planning on abolishing the death sentence for good. In order to accomplish this, Ryohei must prove that ex-criminals like him can live in society. During the 3 years he lives outside the prison, he will meet more than 1,000 people, clean restrooms, plant flowers and define the value of human life and kindness.
Go to Shikeisyu 042 Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

32 Comments

This manga reminds me of Suicide Island. The title and description do not give either justice they deserve, you just have to read them and find out for yourself. I highly recommend this to people like slice of life, and psychological mangas. I can't wait for more chapters.
he dies, i was completely shattered............
Right, thats cause his gonna die, we know that after reading the description, so ik how u feel.
This is an amazing manga but everytime I read it reminds me that a happy ending is highly unlikely.
too bad endless abyss did not finish the translation :(
Finally a new chapter, i´ve been waiting like forever for this...i hope it will continue...
absolutely love this. didnt even know it wasnt on batoto.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics