Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.38 - 437votes)

Hayate no Gotoku!

Alt Names: alt ハヤテのごとく!alt Hayate the Combat Butler
Author: Hata Kenjiro
Artist: Hata Kenjiro
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ayasaki Hayate, 16, the world's unluckiest boy.
Working hard as a child for food and school fees, his unemployed and indebted parents sold him to the yakuza for his internal organs. After temporarily escaping the criminals and contemplating the benefits of a life of crime, he was saved by a wealthy young girl, who now employs him as a live-in butler.
Go to Hayate no Gotoku! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Hayate manga download New Window ash111
  • 1 Replies
Topic missing chapter New Window firathmagi
  • 0 Replies
Topic Hayate no Gotoku [spoilers] New Window defry
  • 3 Replies
Topic Have you viewed the anime? New Window Baltringue29
  • 6 Replies
Topic I really can't understand Hayate's preference... New Window S&Mplayer
  • 11 Replies
Topic Why do you enjoy this series? New Window rockingoldensamurai
  • 8 Replies

3443 Comments

Hiatus? Nooooooo! D:
So Nagi in anime is a tsundere and nagi in manga is not?
Whatever others may say, Nagi, Hayate, and all of the cast are TOTALLY AWESOME!!! :D And, of course, I like every bit of its manga and anime~!
love that its a universal fact that if you open the door suddenly there is a huge chance of her changing whatever there is a reason for her to do so or not
Chap 349 makes makes me glad I am in college
@TheRater yup it might be boring but i still read all of it
dood lolis are a must in a harem. also i disagree with nagi not being likeable, i find nagi to be very likeable, shes prolly my favorite character. also yes its a boring arc but its w/e i still read every page. many manga i just skip around pages
yea the arc is kinda boring
@20sat92: Ummm.... because it is still in the buildup stage. The mangaka has a habit of adding filler-like chapters in the middle of an arc, similar to the ETOW arc. It will get more interesting again in two months in Tokyo Big Night.
@Sarnik his harem also includes lolis lmao
Sort of weird that every single character is likeable except Nagi.
Yeah... this arc is somehow bored...
This manga used to be my FAVORITE OUT OF EVERY SINGLE ONE I'VE EVER READ then I completely started hating it once it got to the doujinshi arc.. fucking god everything went downhill and the manga is shit now..
I LOVE THIS read it and u WILL NOT regret it Hayate and the rest are really likable...except for that teacher lady
It's just some piece of daily life packed with fun and emotional thinking. But that is what make me never stop reading it. LOVE IT !!!
This series is very entertaining. I'm not so fond of it when it is in 'gag' mode but when it has a nice story arc going I always check on it every week. :)
I believe chapter 25 is broken.
The amazing orphaned cross-dressing harem-getting butler.

This definitely works.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics