Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.14 - 42votes)

Fetish Berry

Alt Names: alt Alice Dollalt フェティッシュベリーalt 恋物癖物语
Author: Aki Arata
Artist: Aki Arata
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: An unhealthy obsession with boys' hands, voices, and other things. Protagonist Mizuhara Hiyori has a difficult-to-explain fetish. In order to live a peaceful life, she hides her fetish away from the world and entered Blue Star Academy. There, she meets Narita Naohisa, a beautiful boy who discovers her fetish one day at school. How? Because he possesses all of the lovely qualities that Hiyori fetishizes! However, Narita-kun turns out to be a rather troublesome teenager...
Go to Fetish Berry Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

37 Comments

waaah i love this its so cute lol. i think its nice and light hearted
this is sooo interesting!!! XD
I tried, but......I couldn´t take it anymore, guy starts touching girl nonchalantly, she gets the hots............I tried........

It was bad.
It is really an unexpected hilarious and interesting story! Like Arata-sensei's other work!

Though you can predict the pairings even with just seeing the book cover, I'm also finding myself rooting for Taka-chanxHiyori, he soooo deserved to win her over! But the direction the characters are taking right now is just because of Arata-sensei trolling us and trying to lead us around!
It's a spoiler conversation below :D
uu.. it would be great if hiyori end up with taka..
I'm thinking that...
Spoiler
You may well be right.
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Well, yeah.
Although there are also some where the childhood friend wins. Depends who appears in the manga first. In this case, it was object-of-fetish, so we can figure he's going to win.
But it's about the journey, not the destination. You always know how romance manga will end up (except maybe Cat Street); they're not whodunnits. I'm actually finding it more fun than I was expecting. The art is lively and the characters, while they aren't fleshed out yet, seem kind of interesting.
Love Triangle.

Childhood friend loses because they always do

Girl goes out with the white hair guy after a crap load of drama

/story.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics