Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.25 - 73votes)

Otaku no Musume-san

Alt Names: alt おたくの娘さんalt Otaku's Daughteralt 我的老爸是阿宅
Author: Stu-Hiro
Artist: Stu-Hiro
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kanau Yukimura is nine years old and she's meeting her father for the first time. However, he turns out to be an otaku! The two of them start living together in the same apartment, next to a lot of interesting neighbors. Unsurprisingly, things don't always go smoothly for these two...
Go to Otaku no Musume-san Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

36 Comments

I would love to see them sequel this. Yes it would have an obvious OBVIOUS pairing but, seriously I think he needs to get laid by someone who loves him and not a stuck up... witch like Kanau's mom... jeez... talk about hating someone..
Really great story..

btw, agree with Mr. Mailman the mom is easily hated.
Spoiler
i really hated the mom, i'm not sure if i've ever seen a more selfish person in manga or real life.
It's missing one chapter and the numbering is off.
Chapter 48 & 49 (Erika Jump) were joined in the tankobon version so it's actually counted as one chapter 48. Chapter 49-51 is the winter comiket arc and then chapter 52 is Deep Love ~New Year's Eve~, which is missing in there.
kinda of surprised by the mother. Hope for a sequel
It's a good and refreshing end. A sequel would be awesome but it's hard to make one. Given we know the pair and their ending anyway.
kouta got a job at the company their working at so I hope their is a sequel.
Where there be a sequel? I hope so
i mean pages
some chapters are missing from the final chapter!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics