Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 43votes)

Under One Roof

Alt Names:
Author: Fujio
Artist: Fujio
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Girl moves into an "apartment" (seems more like a house with a bedroom being rented out) and finds out the landlady is a lesbian. Being the bubbly cheerful girl she is, it doesn't really bother her, but what will happen when the landlady develops feelings for her and starts coming on to her?
Go to Under One Roof Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

43 Comments

How the hell can you do like 10 pages every 3 months.... RAGE!!!

Sigh.  This is too adorable to be a 6 page quarterly manga.  I NEED MOAR.

On another note, can anyone explain Miho's mushroom problem?  I don't get it.

Very good, very cute.

that was way too short for being such a cute manga x-x
Spoiler

Challenge Accepted.
Need to start using that excuse to get me to take showers
Love the story and the charas, and the bubbly shoujo artwork makes it even more adorable! I knew that yuri is awesome when there's no ecchi involved = v =~~
Definitely adorable.
So cute!
MoAR
Yeah, thats what Im talking about.
YAYYYY!!!!!

Same here Bamboocha, I liked this one from the start and have been hoping to see more of it...Thanks Lililicious!!
Finally new chaper! I almost never read shoujo ai but this is really good.
Adorableness! Not just the drawing style (and the fact it's mostly 4-koma-style), but the story itself is just adorable. x3 That last line of the story in chapter 3...! xD
Cute...
<p>I'm not big fan of S

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics