Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 63votes)

coda

Alt Names: alt コ-ダ
Author: Ichimura Hitoshi
Artist: Ichimura Hitoshi
Genres: Comedy ComedyGender Bender Gender BenderSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: One day, Kunisada Haruichi who is specializing in Japanese dance in his high school dance department, meets Yuri Arbatov, a famous and young ballet dancer who comes for a short-term study abroad. However when he gets a hold of Haruichi’s weakness, Haruichi is forced to cross-dress on stage…
Go to coda Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 0 Replies

54 Comments

Oh man I thought the art style looked familiar! Tales of Symphoniaaa<3 But god, the expressions Haru makes are hilarious-- Thanks for all the chapters, guys! 

Very good, thanks Of Mangas and... & Supreme Cream!!

Her dancing is so beautiful... Wait, his... No her! His!

Yays.  Finally more Coda.

The newest chapter!!! I am glad I reread this yesterday, thank you so much, Of Mangas and... & Supreme Cream Scanlations! Pity that this manga only has three volumes...

How very exciting -- an update! Just how awesome is that? Pretty damn awesome, I'd say! Thanks Of Mangas and...  and Supreme Cream Scanlations! :)

Haven't seen an update from this in a while @_@

Aaaand we just updated today! Have fun reading! Cheers.

Haven't seen an update from this in a while @_@

I just stumbled on Coda recently and got all caught up -- wow, what an excellent manga! Shoujo ballet manga with a crossdressing MC might not seem like an obvious winner, but like everything else, its all in the details and execution. The artwork is beautiful when it needs to be, the characters are distinct and engaging, the backdrop of ballet and Japanese dance is interesting and unusual, and there is not even a hint of shounen ai or yaoi anywhere (if that sort of thing bothers you). Of Mangas and...  and Supreme Cream Scanlations, thanks for picking this up!  Maybe, a new chapter sometime soon? :)

Awesome, back to back releases, very cool, thanks a lot SC and Of Mangas and Scanlations!!

Great chapter, love the father now! 

lol. How did you know that was what it should've ended with? You're good...

do have my moments every now and then :D

Thanks a lot for the awesome new chapter Of Mangas and... and Supreme Cream Scans!!

Man I love SCS for scanlating all these interesting new series.

Super cool, thanks a lot for the new chapter Supreme Cream and Of Mangas and Scans!!

Thanks for the chapter'! 

Pretty sure the wrong file was uploaded this is still in japanese not english.

Fixed, sorry about that...

Pretty sure the wrong file was uploaded this is still in japanese not english.

:hugs SCS to the ends of the earth:

Very cool, thanks a lot SCS and Of Mangas and Scanlations!!

lol. How did you know that was what it should've ended with? You're good...

Very cool, thanks a lot SCS and Of Mangas and Scanlations!!

I'm happy it's being scanlated!

Very good, I hadn't read this before now, thanks a lot for the new chapter Supreme Cream Scanlations and Of Mangas and!!

Let's all watch his dad explode...

yay! a new chapter! *-*!

ITS AN UPDATE *faints*

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics