Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 115votes)

7 Seeds

Alt Names: alt 7Seedsalt 幻海奇缘alt 幻海奇情alt 幻海迷情alt 秘园情人
Author: Tamura Yumi
Artist: Tamura Yumi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureAward Winning Award WinningDrama DramaHorror HorrorJosei JoseiMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In the immediate future, a giant meteorite has collided with earth. All living organisms, including mankind, have been wiped off the face of the planet. The government, who had foreseen this outcome, took measures to counter the worst-case scenario. In particular was Project “7 SEEDS”, in which five sets of seven gifted young men and women were carefully selected and placed into teams (Spring, Summer A, Summer B, Autumn and Winter). Each participant was then put under cryogenic sleep in hope of preserving the continued existence of mankind.

When those men and women awoke, they found themselves suddenly thrust into a cruel world. While bereft and grieved over forever losing their loved ones, they sought to find ways to survive.

7 Seeds won the 2007 Shogakukan Manga Award for shoujo manga.
Go to 7 Seeds Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic favourite character New Window bubbleblubb
  • 8 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Zephanekothyte
  • 38 Replies

173 Comments

Well as everyone know, human blood has a small amount of iron in it, so it makes sense.
I knew it! I mean seriously, who gets their period in a manga when the plot doesn't hinge on it?

But I'm beginning to wonder if the end isn't nearing for this manga. Now there's really only a handful of interesting lose ends to explore. I hope they take their sweet time tying up those loose ends because this is definitely one of my favorite mangas of all time and I'm not ready to get off this ride yet!
@Zephanekothyte the problem is that Batoto its not so famous. If it gain more popularity , it will certainly skyrocket the manga. Mangafox is something many people dislike. Its money-making machine on the works of others.
It would be great if this got licensed.

Anyway, finally Ango, took you long enough. Boy that was a sad moment. :(
@Oubliette: I'm sorry, I could if I wanted to, but I don't want to. XD I'm holding onto the hope that someday 7 Seeds will get licensed, in which case it'll be a nice little bonus for buyers to be able to read the translated omake pages by the licensors. X3 Just like when you read the serialised version of the chapters in Japan, you don't get the omake pages unless you buy the volumes, likewise I believe omake pages are a bonus for buying licensed copies. ^^;;
I really wish they would translate the author afterwards, I read long rambling afterwards from authors I don't even like, I'd much rather read these!
survival story instant follow
I honestly think more people should be following this manga...It's to great to have so little followers..maybe it's because a lot of people don't come here? I mean look at Mangafox...over 117721 bookmarked this manga.
My first josei, and immediately one of my favorite ongoing manga by far. As said by other the storytelling of the mangaka has no flaws. Don't hesitate to start it !
For those vaguely interested, here's a translation of the first part of Tamura-sensei's interview from the fanbook: http://pandaranda.dreamwidth.org/25286.html?#cutid1 :)
.....one yay for humanity, the only idiots who send out people to survive and then send out enough explosives to blow them into oblivion....seriously...
Now this is what I call a submarine lol
Wow, the quality of the scans haven't been compromised at all, I'm very impressed. Thanks for hosting our scanlations! :D And sorry about our ambiguous policies...^^;;
O GOD THIS IS SO GOOD, chapter 81 made me cry. When everyone found out that a*** tried to r*** little h***
This is the sort of manga that just keeps getting better and as traceandtiff said, the Tamura Yumi is a master storyteller. There is no doubt in her ability to carefully plan each even with the necessary precision and deliver great results, and even though there are so many characters in this story each underwent careful planning and it shows. Everyone is different, personalities clash and mesh well together.

I think what I like the most about this series is that it leaves you in suspense. There is no telling what direction the story will take and/or how it's going to get there. When you think you know this or that is going to happen, something completely different occurs! I also love the character interactions!

I recommend this!
@ShaiHH I agree on you on that one, but after reading this, I remembered why I love Tamura-sensei’s stories so much. I couldn't stop laughing after reading it. And you know what, I think they’re right.

And that's all I'll write, cuz I wouldn't want spoil the latest chapter XD
@Akio_NE

Both of the Summer A nutjobs need to wake up. All theit talk about "tests" is stupid and shows they stil haven't grasped the situation. The real test is to survive each day, without them making things even more difficult.

Knowing Tamura that will take a while though. We should have at least 10 more Volumes with 40-50 chapters.
@ShaiHH Chapter 81 is unavailable due to Rain Over Paradise's policy. However, you can acquire the best quality of their release here :)
Even though I love this series, I just want for Ango to snap-out of it. A good whack on the head might do the trick. I hated what he tried to do to Hana. I miss the kind, and reliant Ango. When is he going to be back (>_<)
Chapter 81 is missing.
Anyhow, great story. Tamura never dissapoints me. :)
For a josei, it really deserves a read.
I'm really happy Batoto got a hold of this series! It's one of the best out there in my opinion. The mangaka is a master story teller, and her unique art definitely grows on you. It's not the best out there, but it just works so well. Definitely recommended O:< Thank you to those who do such a great job scanalating it for us!
Earlier volumes?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics